Beta 1.1

Best answers
When's it going to be coming? =D
*dodges flames for about a second before getting engulfed*

I doubt there is, nor will there ever be an actual date, but I would just like to know how often I should check up on ESF for a patch. It's the best DBZ mod, and there have been PLENTY. (Dragon ball Quake, Bid for Power, DMZ, ESF, a thousand little wannabe's) Hell, I used to play Dragon ball Quake. Memmmoriess... --But anyway.

I'll probably get flamed out, I can see it now... "OMG HAVEN'T YOU SEEN THE STICKY FLAMEeEEeEEEEE--" but I haven't found any such sticky or other indication. I don't know, maybe I'm not looking hard enough. I just know I don't have so much time to search for it more then I already have.

I also know I really don't care throwing myself to the dogs for the sake of knowing. That way the next guy won't have to. Holy crap, I'm such a freakin' nice guy. A ballpark from anyone, I don't need nor actually expect one of the ESF team, just some insider... like January... third quarter, two thousand bleen... whatever.

Thanks for your help/flame/mother's cookies.

Best answers
Caught that site about an hour before I posted. It's pretty informing, but I'm kinda panicked for a lack of extra transformations listing on there. Not that I'm insisting it be added.
But, with the cvar for people getting pl when they die... and if they ever found a solution to blast sizes and damage looping over... I could imagine how frantic getting as strong as possible is gonna get.

...And by the way, for all that DMZ vs. ESF hoohah... ESF has some pretty crappy models. I don't even see the competition.

Gawd.

...Sorry, it just popped into my noggin.

Best answers
Originally posted by seitzer
Caught that site about an hour before I posted. It's pretty informing, but I'm kinda panicked for a lack of extra transformations listing on there. Not that I'm insisting it be added.
But, with the cvar for people getting pl when they die... and if they ever found a solution to blast sizes and damage looping over... I could imagine how frantic getting as strong as possible is gonna get.

...And by the way, for all that DMZ vs. ESF hoohah... ESF has some pretty crappy models. I don't even see the competition.

Gawd.

...Sorry, it just popped into my noggin.
About the ESF vs. DMZ What did the sticky tell you not to do?? Well your doing it and will most likely get talked too.. Please follow the rules.. :)

Best answers
DMZ 1.8 Is almost out too. They say it's going to be a massive improvement on the last version (like esf alfa -> beta).

Best answers
Well dmz is dieing i might fink it really needs it coz it usually crashes alot and is laggy...
esf feels the same for alot of people but i av not ad the problem ever since changing a few thingies

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guy's quit talking about DMZ, right now, enless you want to get banned. which I wont care anymore.

Best answers
I couldn't give a crap about DMZ, I'm sorry I brought it up. It has nothing to do with the general subject of this Topic. So stop babbling on about it, I don't want to get banned by the misanthropic, cynical moderators just for the sake of a few boobs.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FLAMING OTHER MODS ON THESE FORUMS WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN.

Best answers
R@!D3R - thanks for the link. It's what I've been looking for. :D

I noticed, though, that they're thinking of putting in "half-models" for sword/disc attacks. Does anyone else not like the idea of that? It's been done elsewhere, but I prefer gibbage, personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom