Beta 1.1 Outline

Best answers
Since the beta1.1 outline is gone and soo many ppl are spamming looking for beta 1.1 information i've creted a beta1.1 outline form what i know.

**NOTICE** WE DO NOT KNOW WHEN THE BETA1.1 PATCH WILL BE RELEASED ONLY THAT WHEN ITS DONE YOU'LL KNOW ABOUT IT. So it best not to ask :)

<url><a href="www.geocities.com/marx2052/Beta1.1_outline.html"</a>Beta 1.1 Outline</url>

If the link don't work heres the direct address:

www.geocities.com/marx2052/Beta1.1_outline.html

Please give me corrections as soon as possible if im wrong so i can correct it.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
well done, now the people who wanted one, can have it, good job there m8!

Best answers
Isn't the new gohan only being added in the next version, and buu's bodypart attack aswell. Oh well, thnx anyways, i was looking for a good outline anyways, if only the official beta team would give us one.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and if some people never clear out their cache(temporary internet files) they may be able to find the original outline.

Best answers
maybe a mod could make this a sticky cause what use is it gunna be if its lost in the foreverness of Dead threads

Best answers
time well put :p mabey they'll give u the neccesary changes so u can make it official.

Best answers
RR, it hasn't been released and no 1 knows when either, they r still testing but it will be out soon hopefully

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beta 1.1 hasn't been released yet, and it won't be until the team decides on a date, which they haven't yet. They will let us know, they won't surprise us with an overnight release or something like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey AscendantSaiyan,
say that this is not in B1.1 thx ;)

"Cvar to allow only certain numbers of each character on a server"

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh... I am going to go ahead and close this thread. There really is no more discussion behind it except for the occasional newbie asking if Beta 1.1 has been released(which by the way hasn't)

so with out further ado, I declare this thread closed.

you know what? beta 1.1 has been out for a while... i guess I can take this down now -- Miroku

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom