Bet nobody has drawn this ;P

Best answers
....Just ... Had drawing manya... And i drew and drew... ;)

And made this....

Pic of my gf :D
Comments... o_o Plz....

P.S its not done... I am going to fix lots of things.... :]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really hope she doesnt look like that :eek:

her nose and eyes are out of proportion (one eye being bigger than the other mainly). the neck is very flat, in fact the picture is flat as a whole, theres no volume.

Best answers
Oooopppsssss Heh... I forgot on the nose... The is not facing in 0 degree but more like in 40... to Our right.... (Her left...) Any way.. A fix of the nose.... And the neck....Bit the lips... And the sadows so you can see more that she is looking 40 degrees tot he left... And it sould be bether... Thx :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Her nose looks like clay, like someone pressed their thumb into it.

Best answers
k all done exept nose..... So how to i fix it? Some body make a draw over or something......

Bolteh2

B
no problem, if you just smack your gf up with a bat, this drawing would be perfect

study human anatomy before you attempt something like this

my lousy attempt to kick some small anatomy fixtures into your brain.. this isn't the best since it was done in 2 mins with a crappy mouse (damn school) but it should give you an idea

Best answers
Yeah, I hope for you your girl doesnt like that in real life either.

Im not an artist or know much about drawing, but the obvious points are that its too flat and its too out of proportion. Then again, you said shes looking to the left... Of course this means you still need to work on both main points. No offence, but Bolteh's 2-minute drawing there looks better.

Practice, practice, practice.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, nice one,

I can't draw like that, but like everybody said, i don't hope you GF looks like that....

Bolteh's drawing should be usefull, looks very cool.

Hope you continue with drawing, and show us an improved version. :) , would like to see that.

Best answers
Welll first yes.. She dosent look like that... :p I am just lausy... And yes what do you think i am doing... Practising... (This pic was made from ref in my mind... Last time i saw her was 2 weeks ago.....

P.S abouth re draw...Blothes draw over.. Make her look completly difrent from what she really is... Any way.. But it did give me some new ideas on the anatomy.... And yes Thx! :p Well i just gona delete the ****ing nose.. And leave it that way.... Layther il draw a new one....
But still that bolteh pic is soo funy...
Any way made some fixes tho to....
Youl see an update of her in 8 mouths after i come back from russia.. ;)

Bolteh2

B
well be glad i don't know you're gf in real life :p i was just showing the anatomy of the human face in the same angle as yours

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
best i could do... try and fix the nose to make it more pronounced

Best answers
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...Dan that's really funny.....the only think that botherz me and everyone is da noze...and her pupils are kinda strange..did u used paint for them?
update it faster to se the fixes

Best answers
K pepole... I did lots of fixes.. Hopes it bether now....

I mostly thank blotheh... Gave me mannnnyyyy good ideas how to fix it up a bit..... ANd how to do her nose.....
And my russian teatcher that said her 1 eye was off a bit...

Dan16... Thats just freaky.... Plz be so kind and delete that horible post... Its just horrrible....

Il show the pic as soon as my bro will leave his come ... Il upload the pic on comp then on to a site... And show you..... :laff:

K... then

P.S i know lots of details are missing.. And i am still fixing it.... Bolteh... Help me out again maybe ;) :laff:

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Much much better. She looks female now D:

Best answers
Well il leave it up to bolteh to tell/show me anything thats off.... :p

Details will come lather... After i finish the basic stuff on it...

Best answers
Well it looks much much better than the old one..but her eyes are a bit strange I mean how u made em.....anywayz nice "job" :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom