BET Awards

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This may be a bit old but, I was at my friend Domini's house the other day and we were watching the BET Awards (Domini is one of my black friends so we usually watch that stuff at her house).

Anyways, it was going pretty good, until they announced...TOM CRUISE!

What the hell?!

I couldn't believe it but wow, it was kinda cool, but weird at the same time. Domini said it was because Tom was in some movie with some famous black actor, I don't remember who.

Anyone else see this?-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dewd In Ћe Newd said:
Domini said it was because Tom was in some movie with some famous black actor, I don't remember who.
Jamie Foxx, Collateral? Cuba Gooding Jr., Jerry McGuire?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oookay? and your point? the guy's name is Jamie Foxx but I forget the movie name, and just because it's BET doesn't mean it can't have white people -_-.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iyce Da Kidd said:
oookay? and your point? the guy's name is Jamie Foxx but I forget the movie name, and just because it's BET doesn't mean it can't have white people -_-.
I know, but c'mon, there has NEVER been a white person on BET. I just was surprised that's all.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I remember seeing a white pastor or something on BET awhile ago o_O

Best answers
know, but c'mon, there has NEVER been a white person on BET. I just was surprised that's all.
That's the most retarted and untrue thing ive heard in a while, and that's not too offend you but take it how you will. You must of not ever seen Comic View then or something. That has some white comedians. Some of there sitcoms like girlfriends, a favorite of mine, has some white people in it. And let's not forget, eminem came too it a few times for 106 & Park during his successful moments and some other white artist as well. It's not that they don't exsist on the channel, it's just that there outnumbered. MTV use to be the same way with whites. They played alot of rock music back then and it was rare too see alot of blacks on the show unless they were top of the line famous about 10 years ago, but they were never really restricted from it any point. Now MTV current video rotation is 98% Rap and R&B.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there's always white people on there -_-. Even the co-star of "The Parkers" is white. Eminem, Bubba Sparks, Mariah Carey *even though she claims to be half-black* and a whole bunch of others I can't name right now because my mind is blank (lol).

Best answers
Paul Wall is another one. and if u've seen BET uncut there are plenty of no-named white rappers on there. but most of the videos that air during that time are garbage anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom