Best upcoming mod.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NO! WE ARE ALL PEOPLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND PROBLEMS! IF THE GOVERNMENT ISNT GOING TO BACK US UP WITH THEIR TANKS WE MUST DO IT OURSELVES!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The difference, Denz, is that his criticisms show that he hadn't even taken 5 minutes to educate himself on what's going into ESF:F. He coulda found a counter to his points if he'd spent time reading the new or our moddb profile.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What Karrde said And the fact he was acting like an ARSE

Best answers
Hes older than 13. His grammar is to good for him to be that young ^^
I take issue with this. Why does it always have to be 13? Why can't it be 7 or 9 or even a nice round 14? Why is it always blah blah blah annoying 13 year your old blah?!?!? I demand we start saying annoying 14 year old.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
I take issue with this. Why does it always have to be 13? Why can't it be 7 or 9 or even a nice round 14? Why is it always blah blah blah annoying 13 year your old blah?!?!? I demand we start saying annoying 14 year old.
Your Demands have been heard and will be taken up for discussion at the next political hearing among us old people. Needless to say, i need to put some ballons on my house, if im gonna be considered old ima be like the old man from "UP", cause he was just too cool for school.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your Demands have been heard and will be taken up for discussion at the next political hearing among us old people. Needless to say, i need to put some ballons on my house, if im gonna be considered old ima be like the old man from "UP", cause he was just too cool for school.
Your house will wither underneath the might of my deathsta . . . HEY GET OFF MY FOREST MOON! Damn kids.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
Cant have a decent conversation without yelling at some random kid to get out of your yard every 10 minutes. Must be rough Cuc

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have been with ESF for nigh on 8 years, does that make me old as well? I don't want to be old...It would make me feel like a disposable product, ready to be thrown out for that fancy new next-gen toy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll never get old. I inject myself with the bone-marrow of young children to rejuvenate myself every six months.

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'll never get old. I inject myself with the bone-marrow of young children to rejuvenate myself every six months.
Or just get the admin to change your join date, no need to go under the knife! lol (under the needle?)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We'd just make him look even older ;P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, you would dress me up in some kind of uniform and make me play with the other doll-prisoners you've collected. :p

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, good idea, I hadn't thought of that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So that wasn't you last weekend? Who the hell else would cloroform me and dress me up like Pikachu?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So that wasn't you last weekend? Who the hell else would cloroform me and dress me up like Pikachu?
I confess. I am in love with yellow rabbits.

Next time I'll give you a Barbie suit. And I'll be Ken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom