Best sites for models/skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I would like to know what peoples favourite sites are for downloading skins and models for esf. I have visited esf-world and feel as though they do not have that many. Thanks amigo's.

Best answers
Phenom said:
I would like to know what peoples favourite sites are for downloading skins and models for esf. I have visited esf-world and feel as though they do not have that many. Thanks amigo's.
That's not quite true . Good luck finding one with more then esf world .

Best answers
there arent any good sites exept for esf-world imo , the best models are submitted there , the best of everything that u can replace in esf

Best answers
ESF World will basically have *everything*, the other resource sites get their stuff after ESF World does, their your best chance to get any real good replacements.

Best answers
and also dont forget the best bandwidth - UNLIMITED!

other then that the 2nd officially best site (WHY NONE OF YA MENSIONED IT?)
is as about 90% of the community knowbs as http://www.redsaiyan.org
was esfstuff.com and is a ressurection of the good old redsaiyan.net that doesnt exist anymore thnx to ... **** the one that his name shall not be written due to forbidenness stuffershz...

ESFWORLD HAS TONZ OF STUFF TO DOWNLOAD!!! Im really surpriesed that your not
saticfied with what they have, since you arent, lets see if you can finish trying them all out(teh stuffs)

Best answers
frogot all about redsaiyan thanks for reminding me man

Best answers
Hahahaahahha goood luck findign a site bigger than Esf-world

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also read this stickey for other ESF resource sites. I think you got the answers you wanted.

closed

**Nuttzy**
heh, welcome to my domain MP

though i did leave this thread open on purpose, for one good reason, most the links in the existing sticky have been dead for months, figured id do the guy a favor and leave it open, though his question was answered to a degree, there are a few unlinked sites that have a few models/maps on them you cant find elsewhere, apparently nobody remembers em anymore though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom