Best Signature Ever!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is there really any point in posting joke signatures like this and asking for a rating?

Best answers
-20/10... My 3 year old brother can make one better than that. Try making it uhhh just delete it then make a new one.

Best answers
LiteNET said:
this is coming from someone whose signature is made from a tutorial
This is coming from some one with fallen hero in his signature.. i mean WTF im gonna put fallen villan in my signature that will be soooo coool leik OMG. NOT.

Retired
Best answers
yea but my sig actually took some skill to make. you shouldnt talk about people's sig unless you can do better which from the looks of it you can't

Best answers
LiteNET said:
yea but my sig actually took some skill to make. you shouldnt talk about people's sig unless you can do better which from the looks of it you can't
You don't know that now do you? And I didnt make it. Maybe i just like the picture ever think of that? huh did you fallen hero did ya did ya? Didn't think so p0wn3d

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok this stops right now.

Both of you, I don't want to see any more insults of any sort in this thread. Either take it to a PM or don't post.

Retired
Best answers
so then you ripped the picture? i guess i have to give you a warning for ripping. unless you can prove that you either made it or have the permission or the artist.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LiteNET said:
so then you ripped the picture? i guess i have to give you a warning for ripping. unless you can prove that you either made it or have the permission or the artist.
Sorry to go against you but his signature says this: "Thanks for the Sig Shadershi"

It's been there for days so don't make excuses that he just put it there.

and Kasey, please shut up. Who cares who can do better because you simply can't make your own.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
and Kasey, please shut up. Who cares who can do better because you simply can't make your own.
Have a warning
for flaming Kasey.

You'd think someone who's been in a bit of trouble would realize the rules at this point.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zero, joke sigs have been done to death, Opty had something similar months ago and he didn't make a thread asking us to rate it ¬_¬

Also 1pix borders are supposed to be on the border of the sig, those are just random MSPaint pencil lines.

1/10 (for the background)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
onoes!!! >_< someone teh stoled j00r h4mm3r tiem =[

seriously though, why make a thread about this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
hahaha that actually made me laugh xD

anyways, the sig just totally rox, imo the best u ever made :eek: keep it up dude,
2/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom