best rpg/adventure games?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
final fantasy 8 ftw :)

god of war was freaking sweet, it actually made you want to play, because everything was so cool.

Best answers
Well, don't get me wrong. FFVIII is the only PS FF I own, but you could manipulate the junction system so easily early on in the game that the it isn't even a challenge (Not to mention the infinite limit breaks o_O). If they put some limits on the junction system early on, I'd put the game on the same pedestal as FFVII.

Hmmm... ICO is a good game. Only problem is that it'll last you a good 3 hours tops. I found Dark Cloud 2 to be enjoyable sans the somewhat cheesy voice acting. Quest 64 is good for the satisfaction of smashing the cartridge so that no one will ever have to play it. If no one's suggested it, Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door. I haven't played it but I hear good things.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you spent 4 hours right at the beginning of the game stoicking up, yes it was easy

but thats only in the beginning of the game. ALL games start off easy. the enemies do adjust to your level. at level 100 there are still enemies that can kill you in 2-3 hits

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom