Best Question(Or Idea) & Others

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Question:

I have came up with the best idea, ever for ESF: Final. The idea is, is a Tournament mode, and all players accross the world, can sign up on the tournament mode, and they will fight to the top & the world martials art tournament map.

Alternate:

If not a tournament mode, then maybe the world martials art tournament map, and only 2 players only allowed on the arena, by sending some kind of a GUI Interface, or command code. Cause this will make the game seem more fun, with tournaments. With a way to get noticed on the game, as the best fighter on ESF:Final.

Question about Maps

A good map to possibly fight at, would be in HELL, or atleast on top of snakeway, that would seem pretty neat. Also, about the water quality, I noticed on some POTW, the water didnt look the same to other POTW. Some high quality, while some others look totally different. Are they all going to look different? or the same?

Changing Outfits

I was wondering is there going to be away, to change outfits? Say you pick Goku, and you dont want that outfit, then you change to another. Will that be added, so everyone doesnt match everyone? if not, then its fine. I was just curious

Last edited:
I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well this could be done by making one or two official ranked servers. And you gain rank on that server and the top 10 gets on website or something like that.
Making the tournament mode itself would be really hard i think.

I really doubt about the outfits.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a suggestion subforum where this post would be better suited. I think it has been proposed a few times as well.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
The thing about maps is that different members of the team (with their different spec computers) take the POTWs. The one that (edit) Mutsu took was low quality for some reason.

They might be bug testing a certain feature of low quality at a point and forget to change back, or the PCs simply can't handle the powa. A variety of reasons. As for the others... idk.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was mutsu who took that pic. His aspect ratio also wasnt 16:9

In any case tournament mode was a total flop in 1.2.3

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
you must bring this into ESF:Final grega, since this is the last version.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a feeling you didnt play the tournament version of 1.2.3

It had a website with stats and everything, including a specially made tournament map with an AMXX pluggin for collecting stats, a scoring calculation based on how far apart you and your opponent were in the leaderboards and what not.

It was a total flop. In less than a month that server was left totally empty 24/7.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
yeah but thats esf 1.2.3 lol the whole game is dead. ESF:Final will be different.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but thats esf 1.2.3 lol the whole game is dead. ESF:Final will be different.
That tournament pluggin was made in 2006, not recently. And the only server that had it was the only server that was empty all the time >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom