Best Projectile (ball) attack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you think is the best projectile attack? Mine is definately Death Ball. Incredibly powerful with a huge blast radius and you can move while charging it. I THINK its the strongest projectile next to Spirit Bomb.

Anyway, I put Finger beam it is a ball attack...they're just instant with a long trail. They have a blast radius so I thought it was fair. Eye laser doesn't have a blast radius....but I included it anyway o_O

Edit - Ah I forgot Kame Torpedo! Wish I could replace Eye Laser with it >.<

well in the mean time....if Kame Torpedo is your favorite...post it. You can vote on your 2nd favorite o.o

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big Bang. Being able to use it as a ssj, makes it a better choice over spirit bomb, I once launched a big bang into a spirit bomb and the big bang won.

Best answers
I said Big Bang because I think it has more style, and it's a bit more sly than Death Ball or Spirit Bomb(which stand out like a geriatric in a mosh pit). The only thing I don't like about Big Bang is that you're stationary, but it's true to the show, so that's not a complaint...*eyes dart around nervously*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Big Bang. It has alot of Speed, and alot of power.

Best answers
are you people crazy ki blast owns your big bangs.....jk.....yeah big bang is the best out of them all fast and big explosion

Best answers
Finger Lazer :D tis instant and really fun to use on turtle'ers or people charging things like spirit bombs or big bangs.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Special Beam Cannon = A Melee Whore's Worst Enemy

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Generic ball.

good when you just knock the hell out of someone with melee, if used right, you can hit, gen ball, hit again gen ball repeat.

Best answers
Magus... yeah unless you fight me who will swoop at you you fire i tleport to your face HIT YA! and hit ya again and then ki blast ya... 3 at 1 time ^^

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur said:
Magus... yeah unless you fight me who will swoop at you you fire i tleport to your face HIT YA! and hit ya again and then ki blast ya... 3 at 1 time ^^
Ashur, stop it with the spam posts. No one cares about how you're going to "beat" Magus in the face. Next time I catch you going off topic, it's another warning.

Best answers
Big Bang, it has the best radius, is really cool looking and incredibly powerful.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big Bang, extremely damaging (although easy to block) and it's disguised as a generic ball. I've seen enemies just glance at it, tele slightly to the side and die ^_^

Best answers
Optimus prime.... ya know it was with the topic and asying i caould do it awas just the same as Player..... As in that genericks are not so good becous a player can esely teleport away... And hit him....
Here is minedesision BIG BANG!!! :]
Fast,power,cool,fair blast radius... What else do ya need?:rolleyes:

Best answers
i love the bigbang... that's why i always play with vegeta... it should cost less energy because it uses too much energy just like the vegeta's other attacks.. about bigbang: it's easy to use you can get away after you shoot it and it looks cool.. only 2 problems are: you can't move while you're charging and costs too much energy... i also like the small spiritbomb but bigbang is my favorite ^_^

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scatterbeam. Throw someone into a wall/the ground, Hyayayayayayayaya!

Kablooie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big bang, speed, power, blue, coolness, big explosion.

Is everyone on the forum a Vegeta player?!

And why the hell are eye laser and deathbeam on there? They don't look like balls or blasts to me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
big bangs good and cool and all but its radius is nothing compared to the spiritbomb full charged what i like about the sb also is that you can go next to the sun on gero or namek and charge it up and nobody will ever know that your charging it not to mention it has a pretty good speed to it

because this is a blast discussion not a laser discussion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really play a lot with Vegeta, I just think he's the best one with the best attacks after hes ssj. If they would just fix that dang gallitgun I would play with him all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom