• Old Kai's way of Unlocking Potential

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While working on a movie, I was stumped on how a certain attack would play out...But then while playing Budokai 3, I noticed and remembered how cool the kaioken attack acted, so I adapted this form.

So, the point of this poll is what your favorite (kind of))Transformation in Dragonball Z? I am exluding the super saiyan levels because I know that has been done plenty of times. I doubt I got all of them listed, so if you pick "other", you can put the one your talking about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it pwned when freeza transformed into his final stage, so i picked changling

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaio Ken hands down, I love using it in Budokai 3, I almost always equip it. And I loved it in the show too, it was when the fighting was still about fighting and not so much about transformations. Kaio Ken was Goku's way of compromising between the two, to try and get more out of his body, though at a risk. I thought it was very exciting when he first used it in a battle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
it pwned when freeza transformed into his final stage, so i picked changling
I agree completley, his Final Form transformation was very mysterious and the atmosphere was great, I liked it when the 'camera' was panning around him zooming in on specific parts before the smoke cleared and you could see him in his entirety.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Kaio Ken hands down, I love using it in Budokai 3, I almost always equip it. And I loved it in the show too, it was when the fighting was still about fighting and not so much about transformations. Kaio Ken was Goku's way of compromising between the two, to try and get more out of his body, though at a risk. I thought it was very exciting when he first used it in a battle.
Quoted for truth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza's 100% 'Form' was cool too, but I still like Kaio Ken more. It was far more exciting, because using it was risky to Goku, and since he's the hero of the story, it made me wonder how he would manage. I don't believe Frieza's 100% form was actually bad for him as Kaio Ken was for Goku.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ginyu's transforms into a frog ftw \0/

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
potara earings ftw o/ nobody kicks ass like vegetto, best parts of goku and vegeta rolled into one, imo they shudda stayed like that, vegetto had a great attitude.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, those earings just shout "MANLY!".

Best answers
Elder Kai. It was funny when Gohan was getting powered up by him because Gohan had to sit still and Elder kai just looked at magazines and fell asleep and stuff. Also it was the strongest transformation that a single person could have. If Elder Kai would have done it to SS4 Goku and SS4 Vegeta they would have smoked Omega Shenron's ass without fusion. Because it made Gohan (not taking in consideration that his power increased after his near fatal injury) who got smoked by fat buu be able to beat Super Buu.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Potaras ftw.
Vegetto pwns everyone.
he looks cool, he can trash anybody out, he's strong, did I mention he can trash everybody's ass? :p
Plus, if he did appeared in GT, and went to SSJ2 ( in DBZ he went normal -> SSJ ), he would've beaten Omega Shenron, it would be a hard fight, but still he would trash him like a little baby.

Best answers
Actually he went SSJ2. And in all honesty, it brought out the worst in Goku and Vegeta (the arrogance and the sheer pleasure taken from fighting).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
chi chi going kaioken when she is on roshi's island in the garlic jr. saga \o/

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaio Ken, love the red aura.

Also the fact that it gives him a big boost but that its risky. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
chi chi going kaioken when she is on roshi's island in the garlic jr. saga \o/
What? I havent seen that!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

happens when krillins girlfriend calls her "grandma" or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom