Best Iron Maiden song?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Long story short, I'm doing a presentation this friday for my Piano class, and I chose to research Iron Maiden.

At the beginning or end, I need to play a song by them. Which should I play? I was thinking Phantom of the Opera, Run to the Hills, or Number of the Beast.

edit: to clarify, I need to play a song by them off my mp3 player.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me clarify, I'm not actually playing the piece, I'm playing the actual studio recorded song off my mp3 player.

Shoulda made that clear, lol.

Best answers
Oh :(

Number of the Beast then, with you yelling "6.. 6, 6.. The Number of the Beast!" along with the song!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What songs are these? 0_o

I like Hikari no Rasenritsu myself, because I'm an emotional sap =3

EDIT:

Oh, sorry! *smacks head*

I mistook the title for Rozen Maiden XD

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
J-Dude... lol. I read that and was like "Wtf? Is he on crack?"

But no seriously. Best Maiden song.. I'm a sucker for Blood Brothers, Brave New World and Paschendale.. those are some epic songs man. Especially Blood Brothers.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2 minutes to midnight, Aces High or Trooper! Last choice would be Flash of the Blade or the remake they did from the old UFO song Doctor Doctor!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just play whatever their most popular song is.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Trooper, Run to the Hills or something more interesting, like Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner. They have a lot of interesting history that you should be able to pull for an interesting class discussion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Trooper, Run to the Hills or something more interesting, like Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner. They have a lot of interesting history that you should be able to pull for an interesting class discussion.
Definitely, I love Iron Maiden.

I think I'm going with The Trooper. We're only allowed to show a little bit of the song, not the entire thing, and in one minute the Trooper goes through about 3-5 different riffs, so it's perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom