best incoming RTS

Best answers
there are alot of anticipated rts titles coming out soon or in the distant future, (ex. supreme comander, c&c tiberian wars 3, war hammer mark of chaos, company of heroes) and countless others im sure. so i wanted to know your oppinoun on which one will reign king. converse

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Supreme Commander and Starcraft 2 if it's in development.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sub said:
Starcraft 2 if it's in development.
LOL

I think there's going to be 15 WoW expansion packs before that's even considered.

But yes, a 3d zerg rush would give me a boner that would probably last the rest of the decade

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Supreme spam. Don't spam up my section, please.

I'll get things back on topic by saying that Supreme Commander and CnC 3 are clearly going to be the two best. CnC3 maybe just a hair better, in my opinion.

Best answers
Kurt` said:
LOL

I think there's going to be 15 WoW expansion packs before that's even considered.

But yes, a 3d zerg rush would give me a boner that would probably last the rest of the decade
Didnt blizzard say they are only making two expansions?
Plus they are hiring RTS workers.
Since they cant make a warcraft 4, would be no point.
Starcraft might be the best bet.

Out of announced games, I have to say Supreme Commander will rule for awhile.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Supreme Commander wins in terms of sheer scale, but C&C is C&C, it's name is a quality label. I expect them both to score very highly.

Best answers
I would have to say C&C: Tiberian Wars, just cause of how much I loved Tiberian Sun and the nostalgic feelings i get from it...

But the other games look fantastic too.
Too bad my computer won't be able to play any of them =(.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im all over warhammer tbh. i loved dawn of war, and i cant wait to see what they do on a larger scale.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
im all over warhammer tbh. i loved dawn of war, and i cant wait to see what they do on a larger scale.
What he said.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dawn of war is cool. i admit, and its probobly gotten alot better since i last layed, beta, but i didnt really enjoy it that much, but my computer isnt that great.

But supreme commander, the follow up to one of the greatest RTS's of all time is definately going to blow all of the others out of the water.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Supreme Commander, if I can still afford that new computer for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehh. Warhammer was cool but man was it limited...would have ruled with more varied unit types, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom