Best Gaming Headset

Best answers
Im searching right now for a good pair of headphones for my gaming needs. I dont plan on spending more then $75 on a good pair, and they must have mic, every pair of headsets i got, the mic doesnt work, or i forgot to order a headset with a mic :S Does anyone have any suggetions on a pair?

Best answers
He said hes not planning on spending over $75, and those headphones are $107 US Dollars. But honestly, you dont need to spend great amounts of money on headphones, you can get a great headset for like $20-30 at Circuit City, or even Wal-Mart.

Like these Logitech
headphones/headset work great, and you can buy these at Wal-Mart for about $15-20.

Any Logitech headsets are great. I'd go for one of them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anybody know if you can use those Xbox Live headsets with your computer?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
frsrblch said:
It should work as long it has a plug that you are able to plug in the PC / Sound card, right?

Best answers
well im not looking for any logitech headsets, cause the ear cushions are comfortable on any of them, not even the Precision Gaming set. Im looking for very comfortable headsets, with lots of cushion, and i nice mic.

Best answers
Well i got a good pair, Plantronics .Audio 360. Good cushioning, and has a really good design by the looks of the pics.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
I doubt it, since you need two plugs for both the mic and the headset to work.

One for the sound, two for the actual mic. Far as I'm concerned, the little Xbox live I played, it doesnt come with both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom