Best Game Ever Made for PC

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just wondering what do u guys think that the best PC game is?

for me its Final Fantasy 7, best of all FF's

Best answers
Best?...... I dont think their's a best, most of every game is different from each other, but I have a couple in mind. Well my number #1 is this game, then Counter-Strike v6.0, then Star Wars Jedi Academy, Diablo II. Those are the one's I ONLY play online, which I think are the best out there.

Best answers
I think that the best game ever on the PC has to be Ultima Underworld. The very first one about the abyss.

That game is so long and i havint even beat it yet...although i have come close a few times.

But the very best new game? Warcraft3 and halflife are tied there...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quake 2. Would have been as timeless as half life if half life hadn't replaced it.

Well Quake 2 or System Shock 2, just because I feel like saying System Shock 2.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMO i think Jedi Knight 1 (dark forces II) was the best :]

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm..i'd say Vampire the masquerade: Redemption. I really miss that game, since the cd no longer works..

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quake series, halflife, warcraft1 & 2, full throttle, and more... I would say halflife is the best overall just because of all the great mods that branched off of it and the amount of new gamers it brought.

Best answers
Unreal 1 (Awesome graphics, Large levels, Very long)
Worms series (Just the humor of worms nuking eachother)
Aliens vs. Predator (Just the carnage of the 3 species going at it, btw is there ever going to be a movie of this cause I do hope)

Best answers
Scorcher2k said:
Quake series, halflife, warcraft1 & 2, full throttle, and more... I would say halflife is the best overall just because of all the great mods that branched off of it and the amount of new gamers it brought.
Now there's a good game. "Full Throttle". They're suppost to be making Full Throttle 2. For PC.. soon, I heard and saw word of it. I'll see what i can dig up for you if ya like??

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For me the best games are the games where I had hours of fun with along with my friends

these would be:

Herous of the might and Magic 1,2 & 3
Worms 1,2,3
Diablo II
Red Alert II, Ceasar II, Dune II

Another game that I liked a lot was Half Life with its mods. I never understood the hype around it, but it is a pretty good game nontheless.

Best answers
Ya, now i just heard that there is a mod for half life of the movie Underworld, there's a mod to play that game. im going to download it tonight.
go to
www.entertheunderworld.com
and scroll down the game on the left hand side.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm now that i rember:

Freelancer

a game with lots of freedom, mega large maps, and cool (lots) ow ships and weapons
now thats a kind of game where i want a "2" on Freelancer 2 =)

when it comes out:

The Sims 2
(i always loved the sims, so funny to see ur buddy's die XD)
CHECK THE GRAPHICS!!!!

and The Movies
wow time to become the second Steven Spielburg XD

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Zenny said:
Aliens vs. Predator (Just the carnage of the 3 species going at it, btw is there ever going to be a movie of this cause I do hope)
Yes, it has been confirmed, the movie (last time I read about it) is in pre-production, it is probably gonna be directed (and written) by Paul Anderson (Resident Evil, Mortal Kombat).

For me, I really don't know, there are many good games.. and many good games to come.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wtf? How could people not name the THIEF series, and DEUS EX? *bonk bonk bonk* MDK2 was hilarious, too.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
cold steel said:
Hmmm..i'd say Vampire the masquerade: Redemption. I really miss that game, since the cd no longer works..
Ahh coldsteel good news for you there will be a vampire the masquerade for hl2 (not a mod) :)

I think the best game is wolfenstein 3d.(yes the first one)
That`s were the 3d shooting really began. :)

🍂 Regular
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Wtf? How could people not name the THIEF series, and DEUS EX? *bonk bonk bonk* MDK2 was hilarious, too.
Alea I have to agree, I just finished playing Deus Ex for the 1847389749832749327 time, and it's the best FPS I've seen yet to date, I'm sure Deus Ex: Invisible War is gonna surpass his predecessor, I can't wait to find out :] I'm looking more forward to Invisible War then Half-Life 2

GO ION STORM!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doom or quake

single handedly started all modern gaming

though im sure hl2 will take this award once it is released

Best answers
my favorite pc game is whatever I happen to be playing at the time, wich for now is EV Nova, but i wager will soon be Homeworld 2.

Best answers
FF7 is definatly not the best PC game IMO. For one it had MIDI files, instead of the actual songs that were on the much better PSX version. I was so disapointed to hear a MIDI version of the Sephiroth song on the PC version, it was incredibly annoying and stupid.

In my opinion, the best PC game out now would probably be Half Life, Quake 1, or Doom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom