Best answers
Not sure it was becuase I had set the gravity really high but me (Gotenks007) and my friend (Nightshade) were both goku. We had almost exactly 3.2mil energy and fired a kamehameha wave which stayed right in the middle until our powers ran out. Now mine ran out first so the energy slowly moved towards meand when it blew it killed everyone on the map and I mean everyone. We were on Cell arena large not the desert one. It was unreal so I recommend trying it but it take a while as we were in a struggle for about 2min. I wish I had been recording a demo for that one.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It sounds cool. Try it again with a demo recording. I wanna see that. :)

Noah
GreenTaco

Best answers
I've played on LAN to try it out and we had both 7.2 mio and we were both vegeta. We made a final flash the explosion was unbelievable big :shocked:

Best answers
Yeah right the only two on the map. Nightshade killed me so he got the frags but the explosion expanded so much that it killed him to. His power jumped up so damn high. When we tried to do it again he turned off his turbo then I left my on and he would destroy me so easily. As for the demo the person who wins it would have a better view as when i finally loooked up i only saw the last part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom