Best ESF Fight u've had..

Best answers
Describe it?

lol, I just got off from mine. With a Superbot <<too slow net>> and it was pwnage for the last 1 hr 20 mins.

I best part i loved in it that i beam transed for the first time. And I also discovered that 2 sphere attacks could struggle.
A (smaller one)Spirit bomb vs Big Bang...
And that when the powers are equal, a Big Bang over powers the spirit bomb... didnt know that.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vinay87 said:
Describe it?

lol, I just got off from mine. With a Superbot <<too slow net>> and it was pwnage for the last 1 hr 20 mins.

I best part i loved in it that i beam transed for the first time. And I also discovered that 2 sphere attacks could struggle.
A (smaller one)Spirit bomb vs Big Bang...
And that when the powers are equal, a Big Bang over powers the spirit bomb... didnt know that.
Spirit bomb Pl come from the server advrage ,and for me my best fight was against 20 bot's one one human whit a pl of 100 000 000 me 3 000 000,so 21 vs 1 and i like it :D , and one more agains beam spamers no melee only beam spam allowd

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The one with Overlord where I beam spammed him. Legally. Don't ask how you can beam spam legally, because I won't tell you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, I think I know how ;)

Anyways, the only guy I actually can play with(oh wait, I've got the rest of my clan -_-), but it's gotta be grim, we've been playing against each other since last year Octobar, he has surpassed me in skills, but at a time we were about even...:( But it's very fun, you don't notice it, but you get stronger together, but it feels like i still suck, but maybe I don't.

I started beamjumping nowadays, just for fun and found out it's actually pretty affective, so yeah, but grim always pwns me with piccolo and his stupid laser, errr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom