• Krillin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Android 18

• Captain Ginyu

• Total voters
Best answers
The poll speaks for its self people - The 4 Super Sayians top the list but if we could say any Dragon Ball (Z/GT) character, I'd say Brolly, he's has that blue hair transformation as well.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it is pink i agree with brolly 2 !! (blue it's when it's shaded :p)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What blue hair transformation? It only appears blue due to the lighting on the planet (Everyone's hair was blue or showed some blue as well during certain scenes). If your talking about right before Brolly transformed, his hair is a dull yellow-green.

Best answers
Goku is the best character ever but if i can pick a fusion i'd pick Gogeta :laff: :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote goes to Krillin, Not for power and attacks for anything, but he's just so damned cool :)

Best answers
My vote is for goku hes so damn good and easy to transform. Hey can u guys help me on that, like wich KI do i have to have to transform to SSJ and to SSJ2?

CB

Best answers
Well ima like to sayy Vegeta that's a mean dude :devgrin:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kredu said:
My vote is for goku hes so damn good and easy to transform. Hey can u guys help me on that, like wich KI do i have to have to transform to SSJ and to SSJ2?
That's evm related, go to Corona-bytes For all evm related things. 1.3 will contain new transformations and be a hell of a lot better then evm, & BALANCED.

Cell ftw.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku!!!!!!
Him with his Spirit bomb and kame torpedos!
He is fast, has a counter for just about any situation and just looks cool!
Second would be vegeta just because I like saiyens which means total destruction!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate it when EVERYONE just picks the strongest main character... cause he's the main character. D:

Best answers
Kaination said:
I hate it when EVERYONE just picks the strongest main character... cause he's the main character. D:
I was about to say the same thing. Vegeta is just as strong as Goku though. Goku is kinda cool though. You wouldnt want to pick the weakest character either thats why nobody likes Hercule that and the fact that hercule is ***.
Vegeta is the best!!!!! *edit* I just realized something.. Vegeta's name is itilisized on the poll...why? IT's because Vegeta is the best right?^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks, cus he has a sword and was totally bad-ass when he killed Freeza, and his USSJ mode kicks ass, even though Cell 0wnz'd him when he used it. <<;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Trunks, cus he has a sword and was totally bad-ass when he killed Freeza, and his USSJ mode kicks ass, even though Cell 0wnz'd him when he used it. <<;
spoiler :( But yeah, vegeta is pretty tight, but still, piccolo and krillin are teh pwn. Teen gohan kicks ass

Best answers
I still vote for Goku he rocks and i want to show u guys some images how can i show them? can some1 plz help i want to post the images in the forum but i cant =(

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
hey pepole goku is the best..:(beacouse those who did this game was consetrait on him....i love vegeta but thats the true .........................................................................VEGETA RULES PEPOLE !!!!!!!!!!! :laff: :laff: :laff: HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA!TRUNKS IS GOOD TOOOOOOO

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
wakeup vegeta rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha ha ha ha ha hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
lol trunks is good 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom