Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Android 18

• Captain Ginyu

• Total voters
Best answers
hehe what like
"No one kills Kakorot when i'm around. Fate has reserved that pleasure for me."?

Best answers
Personally krillin has the potential to be the best. But I dont like it how his distructo disk cant split like he had it do agents frieza in the show. But eh... :rolleyes:

Best answers
i used to be a big goku fan but iv recently changed my mind on it and switched over to vegeta his galic gun is the best quite a strong beam at a low charge cost and low charging time and when you go ssj :devgrin:

Best answers
I prefer freeza, especially transformed. Finger laser is the best attack in the game imho, and the death ball is good too. A bit outspeeded (esapecially by krillins) but experience can delete that disadvantage.

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
i say gohan cause hes my fav in the show and hes the fastest in da game and speed is my thing!

Best answers
Ermm, Krillien is the fastest in the game (talking about transformed characters of course).

Best answers
Definitely VEGETA. Vegeta is the character for me to watch the whole dbz , and dbgt even the series was not broadcasting on tv in my country.
Vegeta is the competitor, only he has the potential to reach goku everytime.

Finally he has that pride that makes him special among all other heros, this character simply redefined the way of a hero :\

Long live Vegeta :laff:

Best answers
I like cell as he is the 3dr fastest transformed (290 speed) and is much better then all the sayins (until we get SSj 2 for gohan then I'm buggered)

Best answers
I think my sig, avatar and comment under the sig say it all, but for those who don't think the same, Vegeta is Teh Pwnage, Final Flash to your head and that's it, all over.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets do it by process of elimination.
Goku - Too popular and everyone knows the most popular is always the worst.
Buu - Anything that fat can't possibly be cool
Vegeta - Name resembles Vegetable and nobody likes eating vegetables
Trunks - Apart from killing Frieza he did nothing...
Cell - He's a theif! He stole people's moves. And stealing is not cool
Frieza - Killed alot of people...
Piccolo - He's green
Krillin - Has no hair, is as tall as my knee and married a robot. possibly the least cool of the lot.
That leaves only Gohan, he's fast, angry and mighty. Nobody can beat Gohan, if he wasn't made of paper I'd nominate him for president!

Best answers
ahh what are you saying in the game its trunks but on a totally unrelated matter seph could make them cry for death

Best answers
Just some words of wisdom from a certain DBZ villain sums it all up for ya.... THE CAPTAIN'S COMIN TO GET YOU!

Best answers
*Sigh*... What people usually ignore is the following:

Cell sux0rz bcos what counts more is the KI u accumulate WHEN U R IN THE ORIGINAL FORM and THEN u evolve when u think u had enough. About 3 mil ki should suffice. Next thing u know u end up with like... 7 or 8 mil. That's why ALL the characters that transform and never again go back to the original form (in my oppinnion) SUK!!! I mean, okay... buu is pretty strong... PLUS he needs about 3 000 000 KI to evolve... so u come along with a good proportion. The only characters left to pick from here are:

Goku, Vegeta, Buu (maybe), Piccolo, and Frieza (the authentic BadA$$ character and completely 100% EVIL) It also could be Krillin...

Gohan (he evolves too soon and therefore is WEAK), Trunx (same situation) ARE NOT A CHOICE FOR ME! YUCK!! Plus they're slow and... did I mention weak? no? WEEEEAAAAKK!!! Burning attack? It blinds u alright but it's weeak. As a matter of fact, I even think the BASIC BEAM is better. Big Bang? Big deal --_-- Gohan sux0rz too bcos of the pathetic MASENKO (what the hell was piccolo thinking about when he tought him that... thing...? o_O )

Favorite Character= GOKU (YEEAAA BABY)!!! W00T! :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i´d have to say i only use freeza nowadays, him or trunks.

reason for using those characters is that they have fairly good weapons for ending the melee.

freeza has his finger lazer
trunks his burning attack

those 2 attacks deal quite some damage.

i think piccolo can use his eye laser to, but he isnt one of the characters i play.

Freeza is my man. i like his bulky transformation actually gives you the feeling of beeing stronger.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i´d have to say i only use freeza nowadays, him or trunks.

reason for using those characters is that they have fairly good weapons for ending the melee.

freeza has his finger lazer
trunks his burning attack

those 2 attacks deal quite some damage.

i think piccolo can use his eye laser to, but he isnt one of the characters i play.

Freeza is my man. i like his bulky transformation actually gives you the feeling of beeing stronger.
exactly freeza is the king of badgers right now and in 1.3 he'll show you all... mmmm so many transes such little time...? what the hell am i talking about?

Best answers
Well personally I think Trunks looks the coolest, but for 1: he's slow, 2: He doesn't have any good attacks... I still think they shouldve made his Finishingbuster a beam attack and a ball attack, same with the burning attack, but the team should have a reason why they don't make it like that...

Right now: Goku. fast, easy to transform with and the teleport while powering a beam attack :)

Best answers
i like a lots of chars:

Trunks:
melee bonus
burning attack ( blinds the dude )

krilin:
scattering beam
destructio disc
speed

frieza:
omgomgomgomgom disc spammmmmmmmm!!!!1!!1!111!1!!!!!!

piccolo:
special beam cannon ( isnt fun when u see that yellow beam coming to u and u can do anything about it cuz its 2 fast? :D)

Best answers
I say gohan

Hes a small goku he gets the kamehameha has sheild
Quick trans has that cool japanese music when he trans =P
And he owned cell in the t.v series what else to add?

~Don~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom