• 1.2 knockback

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1.1 knockback

• Who cares?

• Total voters
Best answers
I'm out to buy a book to learn how to do 3dmax modeling for esf. What is the best book out there for 3dmax modeling?

Best answers
Modlin a 3d character in 3dsmax by paul steed. best book outta there. shows also a lil skinmapping and stuff. get it at amazon.

Best answers
the tutorials that come with max arent too shabby either but can make a few migrane inducing assumptions about how easy it is to find the button its reffering to.

if your into S&M dive in the deep end with them ;)

Best answers
when i started with modling in max (beginning of this year), i read the tuts of max and i got stuck. then a friend told me about this book and i bought it and its really great. not everything is explained for start but it will be more than enough if you got sum modlin exp with ms already. and if not, you can start with this also ;)

Best answers
I dropped max for now and took a step down to milkshape till im ready for max modeling. Milkshape tools are layed out easier but its still hard folllowing tuts for my exact need. *sigh* my luck. I'll keep u updated on how my first model (if i ever get started) is going.

Best answers
also computer modeling for dummies is suppose to be pretty usefull...from what i hear of coarse...o_o

:D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom