Best blonde joke ever

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty good, I wonder if there is a end point for that.. or does it just keep going? :O ?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As I expected, it becomes self-linking eventually. A cycle. Lame.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Took me about 3 clicks to get it =(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I understood as soon as i clicked on it. If you read some of the posts people pretty much give it away. But when i saw the thread, i expected to piss my pants laughing. I was utterly dissapointed :( I don't love you anymore MP :( :( :( : :) :( :( UP( IPo jaoiyj2q00iogjo;n;ojipg lawl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I take great satisfaction from the knowledge that that guy wasted a lot of his time making something so useless.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh why the disrespect? It hadn't been done before he did it. This trail has actually been around for a while, although he may have recreated it. Unfortunately, somebody did break this cycle, because it ends on an unrelated picture. I doubt it's all one guy, either. I made my own link to it in my own blog >.> It's just funny to read all of the responses from people who are reading all of the responses from people about other peoples' responses.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ever open a dictionary from an elementary school? Its full of these. "Turn to page 1634"... and so forth. Its been done before, just not on the internet that Im aware of.

Besides, I thought it was supposed to loop. I ended up on some pic of some wrinkled up blonde.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
I take great satisfaction from the knowledge that that guy wasted a lot of his time making something so useless.

I don't think it was just one guy. It was a group of people from LJ that decided to link to eachother and then their readers stated linking to this in their blogs/forums. Not really any wasted time...

I'm certain that there's many trails and branches all leading to the infinite loop of LJ postings.

Best answers
I got it on the first click, but only cuz I had already experienced it about 3 or 4 years ago... At which time it took me about 4-6 clicks... *shame*

nge

Best answers
It's alright. No different than writing on a piece of paper "How to keep a blonde occupied: flip page over" and writing on that side "How to keep a blonde occupied: flip page over" etc. Not bad based on how widespread it became, but not all that origional.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Had to hit me in the middle of the night after a session of the brain drain that is EVE Online.....

Good one.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Took 2 or 3 clicks to get it ^^

Nicely done i must say :p

Best answers
Wanna here a real blonde joke? OK theres a blonde and a brunette in a plane and there gonna jump out to see who would hit the ground first. Who would win?

The brunette cuz the blonde would ask for directions!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom