Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MouthBlast

• Generic Beam

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just thought I would see what beam attack people loved the most in ESF ^_^, please state the reason why you like the beam you voted for.

PS.

This is a public vote

(EDIT)
Made another post by accident... Please post here... And very sorry for not including lasers, but I dont think of them as "beams" even though they are when I think about it..

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oO....

Thnx for deleting the previous thread... You just named the most standard and repetative beams in ESf..

But i guess, from all of the above, SBC is my favorite beam. It charges quickly, and that makes it very effective.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I seem to make mistakes everywhere today.. Sorry about deleting it, should have added a poll to it instead and then included more beams.. BUT mistakes are mistakes and I'll try to keep them at a minimum in the future. I voted Final Flash, I just love that raw power, but I must agree with you.. The SBC is very effective.. It also confuses opponents (I have experienced this on my own account several times..) that spiral sure is funny, but after you see it.. You just die..

Sorry if I offended anyone by closing the other thread, and I apologize for making the poll wrong, but I won't make mistakes like that again.

Your humble apologies - Avenger

Best answers
SBC for me too , fast charging, good damage, just a good all around... a good finisher against anyone!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the kamehameha cause a its one of the most powerful beams it looks pretty accurate to the shows and 3 players altogether can use it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sbc isnt a beam btw its a ball attack

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mouthblast.. Hello.. -_-

It gibs you if you're low health, even if it's a weak one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fine.. I will make a remake of this bloody thread and include a lot more stuff..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u know u can just edit a poll

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
upper right corner says edit poll

unless thats a super mod only function but i dont think it is if u made the poll

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super mod only I guess, if I could have, I would have.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I voted final flash.. I hope there will be a tele final flash ^_^, would suck for anyone NOT Vegeta though..

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No Tele flash. From what I've heard, only Goku ever teleported with a beam. As for the poll, Mouthblast. No questions asked.

-Karrde-

Best answers
i voted final flash, killes everyone when they are only a bit near the point of impact, but charges slow, and takes massive energy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, this is funny, the admins edited it for me ^_^, and yeah, I know there wouldnt be a Tele Final Flash =( would be extremely funny though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom