Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by BrunO
Yeah you gotta get those Cucumba images of ur friend as i wanna see them! They sound really cool! Plus i wanna see some REAL art.

BrunO
They're scanned in, that's the important thing.

He should have them done this week or next, if he doesn't I'll photoshop them myself.

And kick him in the teeth :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
light scream
spin
wraih

for some reason i dont like judges style

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
1m4 0wn y0 455 is the best! he passed light scream and spin along time ago....

Retired
Best answers
yes he is good but i fidn he makes his sigs to big like most. Hehi dunno why that bothers me but i'm picky i've always gone by small images as they seem to look cool yet look to have more to them. But anyhow your better then me now but you just wait till the end of april when all my school work is done for ;) then i'll be making images again. That and as soon as i learn photoshop 7 lol

Best answers
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
light scream
spin
wraih

for some reason i dont like judges style
i agree... but wraith had stuff in his images that i found in tuts... dont get me wrong i have no problem with it it just seems kind of dumb to me...

dont take this in the wrong way 1m4, but ALL OF YOUR SIGS HAVE THAT CIRCLE THINGY! lol... all your sigs used to have that... besides i stopped making sigs and ive been concentrating on skinning so after i get good at that ill start working on sigs more...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only 4 have that circle thing

the 2 lain ones, the mutation one, and keyboard kowboy

Best answers
i totally vote for 1m4 0wn y0 455
im too bored with dbz sigs
*edit* 1m4 0wn y0 455 where do u get those awesome quality pics?

Best answers
ya the sites sweet
got any specific site to go too?

Best answers
Bah I barely ever use tutorials! Look at my sig right now, where's the tutorial in it?

Retired
Best answers
you guys missed me? ;) well anyway dont make a contest, there will only be rivalry between participants. and light scream would win imo, he makes kick ass sigs. then SPiN, he doesnt fall far behind on light. he makes excellent sigz. no offence to anyone but the rest just walks behind them..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah, Judges sigs are l337 but the only thing that ****es me off about him is that hes so damn modest

Retired
Best answers
yeah bruno, in my oppinion spin is and will always be better than me, so i do walk behind spin.

and for some reason...i was the last poster...after bruno and nazghul..but this post is just above them..very weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom