Bernie Mac deceased

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
via TMZ
Comedian Bernie Mac died this morning in Chicago after a long hospitalization from pneumonia.

Mac, whose real name is Bernard McCullough, passed away early this morning at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He was 50 years old.

His rep just issued the following statement to TMZ: "Actor/ comedian Bernie Mac passed away this morning from complications due to pneumonia in a Chicago area hospital. No other details are available at this time. We ask that his family's privacy continues to be respected."

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heard about this earlier. I was never much of a Bernie Mac fan, but he was hilarious in Head of State. That sucks.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really liked Bernie Mac =/. 50 is pretty young to be dying if you ask me. I was actually sad to when I read about it. Most celebrity/politician deaths I've said "that sucks", but this one actually got me kind of down.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who is Bernie Mac?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
G to the o to the o to the g to the l to the e!

What does that spell? wheres_warren!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He played Charlies assistant in 3 Angels for Charlie @ wheres_

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
He also played the used car sales man in Transformers his laugh was priceless in that movie imo.

He was a hilarious person, I was shocked to learn that he had passed.

RIP Bernie.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I loved Bernie Mack. He was just too funny in every one of his movies. He played the same role...but it was funny each time.

My favorite movie he was in, was with Ashtun Kutcher (how ever you spell it), and he dated the black girl, and the black girls dad was Bernie, and bernie was like "WTF HE"S WHITE !?!?!?!"

Good movie.

Best answers
This is truly shocking news.Bernie Mac was an American actor and comedian. He also hosted in HBO TV in Mac's night. He was really a king of comedy. Prayers and condolences to his family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom