Bench Press

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i disagree, i run 10 miles while carrying a 45kg backpack (just over half my weight). and its done more for me than if i had done it without the pack.

if doing that is such a bad thing, then why do every military force encourage it? especially since they need their soldiers in perfect health with 0 respiratory issues.

nge

Best answers
Max, that's fine. Weighted assets in working out are great. I'm talking about wearing them all day long. The purpose of most weights such as this is to go on your day to day activities with the added weight. If you were to use these weights for breif periods of time in conjunction with exercise, that's fine.

Best answers
i disagree...don't get them. Dude, just do sports, trust me, they will get you on a weight training system and keep you in check. I wish i had your determination when i was your age...now i am paying for it. You don't need ankle weights, arm weights...added weights in general...trust me i know...i got natural added weights ::cries:: if you didn't get that, i'm saying i am overweight. Just work out normally with low weights, high reps and natural body building techs like push ups and sit ups. I have been doing this for over 13 years and i know what i am talking about. Do what i say not what i look like :shocked: :S :S

nge

Best answers
My bad, was sort've a shorthand I created right then for Mad_AxMan.

Best answers
Oh, okay then.

@ Sarutobi - Well its good that you know that im super determined and hell bent on it, cause i am. I thought it'd be okay if i wore them while running, that be okay or not?

Oh and sorry for the late reply, Im tryin to bide time until I get my bench press and tell you all how good it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom