Belgium joins axis of evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, we're Dutch. D:

And uh, yeah.. the kind of fireworks that are being sold illegally are insane. It's not so much fireworks as they are explosives.

You'd ban swimming pools if they had sharks in them wouldn't you?
Nah, just add a sign "Shark Wrestling: 25 $".

And lol at Jean the Warlord.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Queen Elizabeth, you are coordialy invited to not troll J-Dude in this thread. Freindly reminder.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Queen Elizabeth, you are coordialy invited to not troll J-Dude in this thread. Freindly reminder.
Was a one time only thing, if I wanted to troll him, i'd have done it to every other post of his. It was right after he lashed out at me, saw this, figured, "why not".

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about stfu QE. once a mod/smod/admin has told you to do/not to do something, we don't need a response, a rebuttal, or any kind of comment. all we need is for you to do what's asked.

your friendly warnings are over.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, isn't this how Nazi Germany started? "SHUT UP AND DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD SCHWEINHUND"

Good times.

Wait, what?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just because win is in the name of Godwin's Law doesn't mean making that reference will make you "win." If a user ever has a problem with a mod's command, PM him about it, don't drag discussion even further off course than it already is. It's pointless to argue this in public because it will only end in flames, warnings, and a closed thread that would be better put to use making fun of Belgians. What I'm saying is, take it to PM.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like how in the dutch version of The Lion King, Timone and Puumba have belgian accents :p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I never had a problem about anything ever. I don't see where you got the idea that I had a problem with anyone. But hey, you want to be angry and get all "RAWR ME ANGREH!" then woo! I'll play along with you.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'd think they would make it via a PM. They stress not making topics go off topic by taking certain thing to PM. But hey, what do I know.
Look, here's why: If we warn you in public it shows others what not to do. If you argue in public you get little pricks Origin who have no hand in the matter chiming in. It's pointless.

And QE, quit pulling that bull**** that you weren't trying to troll J-Dude in the other thread. Everyone else can see past that bull****. I don't know if you're trying to be funny. I don't know if you're trying to make your e-**** bigger by it. Both are equally pathetic reasons. Yes, he needs to quit taking everything that comes out of your mouth so seriously. But apparently he can't. So when we get you to try and cut out your ******ry, you try putting on an innocent smile and act like everyone is too stupid to see past it.

And Origin, do you have to try to martyr yourself every time a mod asks someone not to do something? You have this thing like we're against you when all this **** started because we're sick of someone popping in and shooting their mouth off just to piss off J-Dude. We're trying to keep the community getting along together. If you don't like the way this place is run, don't come here. And don't pull the same bull**** on me that you tried last time. "I stick around because I like the community." Spare me. If you did you wouldn't chime in like you do, or you would actually be constructive about it instead of making comparisons to Nazi Germany. Which, by the way, is the oldest ****ing trick in the book of trolling.

Congratulations. You pissed off the normally calm mod that normally tries to argue for you little ****ers whenever we've got a thread about you in the mod section. We get told this community is dying. Maybe the forums are. But do you two really want to be the final nails in the ****ing coffin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom