Behold!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I am Majin_You's one eighth his size clone. They call me...Majin_Me :)

Now bow down before I naw on your kitty!:devgrin:

EDIT

I guess to make this thread any sort of useful. Post some names you think would be just super funny to have on the forum.

Zeo called me Ice Pidgeon which I found hilarious. Also Snake something but it was funneh :x

So post some names that won't get you banned or have a forced name change that you think would be funny.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You've had more names in you than a whorish phonebook =(. But that means you must attempt to behave like Majin_You as well. Which means medical school and Admin statys *cough*

Oh, and Gabe Utsecks is a nice name. I plan to name my 2nd son that.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
You've had more names in you than a whorish phonebook =(. But that means you must attempt to behave like Majin_You as well. Which means medical school and Admin statys *cough*

My best friend Dave Johnson and I were thinking of names for his kids when he has some.

I told him for a boy to name him Harry. I couldn't think of anything for a girl.

So for a girl he came up with "Ineeda". :p

I might name my child "Mike Hunt" for fun.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was a 2nd Son once ^^.

John Smith would make an interesting forum name, pretty rare.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My best friend Dave Johnson and I were thinking of names for his kids when he has some.

I told him for a boy to name him Harry. I couldn't think of anything for a girl.

So for a girl he came up with "Ineeda". :p

I might name my child "Mike Hunt" for fun.
My last name is Johnston, I've got plenty a RL names I could give to my children to effectively troll them for the rest of their lives.

Also, we used to have this half Cherokee kid in Middle School named John Smith. I swear I was the only one to pick up on that funny little thing even with an animated Pocahontas movie floating around in pop culture at the time.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
JakeTSnake

So sexy.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was once told, by Pain, that I should change my name on the forums to "Google", due to people consulting me for various reasons. However, "Google" always sounded a tad too ridiculous for me.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was once told, by Pain, that I should change my name on the forums to "Google", due to people consulting me for various reasons. However, "Google" always sounded a tad too ridiculous for me.
Dr. G.

It's alright. You can use it. You know you want to.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
That's utterly hilarious. For funsies you should do that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about "yougle"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom