Before it';s whored.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, had to make a sig with this before it goes Chidori on me.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it, and I also really like the way you've put your name into the sig, I know it's simple, but it flows. I've noticed an explosion of blue sigs lately, ah well, looks good to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know I know, blue is trend, but nothing would have gone better with this move, well, everything would have, but the blue was just, there... you know.? >_>

Best answers
Lookin kool Gaara. The only critiz I have is that it looks like the energy ball is just there, maybe some energy waves coming from it or something to make it look like something is happening. For the rest I like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just loving that swirly ball thing. And well, everything else about it too. Great job, I love it.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssjfusion said:
cool , i like it
but i like your current purple one best
Is that Tek-no Man in your signature? Oh man, how i loved that show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaKuMa said:
Lookin kool Gaara. The only critiz I have is that it looks like the energy ball is just there, maybe some energy waves coming from it or something to make it look like something is happening. For the rest I like it.
Well, you know I could add those effects, but I don't think I'm that good at adding effects like that plus, it wouldn't look like they blended with the sig, but there is a little glow aura look his shirt really closely ;O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would remove the 2nd stock, the one of the ball facing left and add some squishy effects in the middle to symbolise the random, waveyness of the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom