Before and Aftermath (HL2)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I really wish Valve would stop making videos of their half finished garbage and actually ****ing accomplish something that I can play.
It's called a teaser trailer and they did it to keep interest levels high. I agree with you about the Lost Coast though, why it's taken so long to make one level with HDR Lighting is beyond me, especially if they're planning on adding HDR to the rest of the game afterwards.

DMW

Best answers
I think pride gets the point guys anyway,how long do you guys think this will take.I want to see more trailors because that 1 looked promising.Hope it is worth the money.I also hope the put a longer trailer to watch online so i can do more observing.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They already announced it'd be due this fall.

Along with Lost Coast which should be out in a few weeks.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lost coast is taking so long for obvious reasons, they want to have a good working level with HDR to show off, and it isnt that HDR is taking so long to create but Lost Coast is more than just HDR, it also has extremely high textures (ever wondered why you need a really good pc for just this level?) and various other things normal hl2 maps dont have, just see this map like...the true capablities of the Source engine

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lost Cost isnt even a "level" persay. In all thier videos they called it a technology showcase of the HL2 engine. They did NOT call it a game expansion. If you are looking for game playing, wait until Aftermath. THAT is where the gameplay will be.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
Lost Cost isnt even a "level" persay.
Yes it is a level, if you watch the e3 videos you will see when going up the mountain you fight the combine, then have to fight a chopper when you get to the top of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom