Bees are dying.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, today around 2 PM my dad came from work, and immediately he told me that he heard there's something wrong with the bees all around the world. In America he said that 90% of them have died from something, and that in europe 40% are left. Two of the suspected reasons are cell phone signal transmiters (or whatever they're called) and genetically modified corn. I've googled some about it and this was the best I could find:

http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/node/1087

Well, if things continue this way we'll be ****ed in 4 years, as Albert Einstein said xD.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This sounds odd, i haven't seen any bees dead but alive :s

ps. get on msn will ya?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What? The world is ending? Really?

Relax.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I have had bad experience with bees, so Im not at all heart broken (if this is true), but why don't all the flies/mosquitoes or some other really crappy insect die.. I can handle bees, but mosquitoes..

and yes, I know that it would screw with some "circle of life" in which case it would lead to the death of us all, but honestly, I couldn't care less.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK now what the hell? Aren't you people aware of what's happening? The BEES, I mean the insects that handle 90% of the world's pollenation, if not more, are DYING. That means, an agricultural and economic disaster. Do you know how many farms and agricultural centers depend on bees' pollenation? Well you'd be suprised. On the other hand, as Raeku said, there are mosquitoes, that benefit no one but themselves, that are still alive. We could say the same about humans I suppose. But bees....man. This'll cause fruit and vegetable production to drop A LOT, and people can't live off grain and meat alone. You must know that.

I'm exagurating a bit, of course, but only to make you realize that this isn't something to just be ignored. Bees are important, and if they all die a disaster will indeed happen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bees aren't the only things that pollenate...if they all die then some other species will step up and start stinging us

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We need another major catastrophe. Bring it on I say.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
climate change.

nuff' said
Not neccessarily. As I said, there's a possibility that it's because of the cell phone signals. I'm no biologist so I have no idea how it's effecting them, if it even is. There are countless other possible causes, one of them being climate change, but we don't know for sure yet.

@Origin: As I said, bees make 90% of total insect pollenation. That leaves us with 10%, and that leaves us with 10 times less fruit and vegetables. Imagine that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zomg, he's right!
Someone call THE Jack Thompson!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Origin: As I said, bees make 90% of total insect pollenation. That leaves us with 10%, and that leaves us with 10 times less fruit and vegetables. Imagine that.
ZOMG. That means I won't eat fruits or vegetables... more?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea you'll just eat meet for the rest of your life and decimate your colon.
Dude, I haven't touched fruit or vegetables in like 5 years. Seriously, I don't think anything life threatening is going to come of it.

On the other hand, it would help to explain why my ass explodes every morning.

Edit: Wait, scratch that, I eat corn once in a while, when my mom forces it down my throat (not literally, but she might as well...).

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Dude, I haven't touched fruit or vegetables in like 5 years. Seriously, I don't think anything life threatening is going to come of it.

On the other hand, it would help to explain why my ass explodes every morning.

Edit: Wait, scratch that, I eat corn once in a while, when my mom forces it down my throat (not literally, but she might as well...).
Oh I hear you, eat nothing but beef for a week, and see how you feel.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, the same way magus feels after a night out... ~ZING~

to be honest though, this thread reminds me of that emo chick "think about the birds man... they're dying... the birds man... the birds..." HAHA

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, the same way magus feels after a night out... ~ZING~

to be honest though, this thread reminds me of that emo chick "think about the birds man... they're dying... the birds man... the birds..." HAHA
Yeah, only now the subject is my ass. My ass... my ass is dying... my ass man... my ass...

Oh, and some bees are dying too I guess, but **** them. My ass is what's important here.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm hoping atleast 10 to 20 billion people die from this.

Best answers
bees only live for 2 weeks....just let the queen **** some men to get reintroduce the population.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom