Beems or Mele, which is te pwner :p

Best answers
u like beems or mele better o_O dint put a beems and mele cause youl all go te easy way and pik it :p

Best answers
i like melee.. i use it more and i find that whenever i use beams i get smashed by the guy using melee
so
melee > beams lol
stupid maths hahahaha

Best answers
Melee. The occasional beam is good, but if you join a beam only game, and everyone else has 3+ mil pl, and you have less than 1 mil, you dont have a chance, cuz everyone else will probably be nuking the map. Melee on the other hand, is a lot less power level dependant. So I find melee best.;D

Best answers
Yeah, since 1.1, I use melee all the time, much more than I used to. Not sure why *shrugs*

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i melee them away and hit them with a beam whil ethey recovering or swooping back, then repeat, it works good until youfind someone smart enough to teleort away,

Best answers
i usually melee people. teleport after them, get behind them and kick their butt the other direction:)
still practising on that 1.

or when their beam is about to hit u (standing still on ground or flying in air) i press teleport to get above it and immediatly fly toward them hehe:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
advanced melee > beams

end o story

Best answers
If I wanted a hand to hand combat game id get tekken....I cant see why melee is so damn important...I think the beam attack are far more interesting...and just be more focused on dbz mods.

Best answers
You can play fair and own people with melee but the fun thing is to play with people who like to play like the storys: melee for 3 kills then--> begin to use beams and stuff and THEN go random!! thats the most fun way to play from my point of view!!

Best answers
Well the thing with beams is that even though u might be directing a shot at just one person, the rest of the players around that person could also be affected. How many times have you been to a server and someone is hurling a deathball at one person and it kills 3 other people with it. Beams are annoying other than generic beams and ki blasts... in a real battle you'll be lucky to charge up a kamehameha wave or any of the other powerful beam attacks. Those beams can't be used in battle if your oppenent is any good with melee. There's no time to wait for the charge up.

Also, melee is just as much a part of dbz as beams are. The majority of the fighting in dbz isn't big kame blasts... its those crazy punch, kick, and block scenes where you see the fighters going across the screen or sparradically in the sky like fireworks. Plus you get to see alot of the combos in dbz that are possible in esf. But there's an art to beams, and an art to melee. Choose your poison.

Best answers
no one said anything bout lasers or disking =\

i say each char has an attack that can be used to easily take out each type of fighting style. I melee 60% of the time and use lasers/kiblast/weapon slot 4 weapons the other 40% of the time.

Best answers
I use melee 75% of the time and ki blasts when ur down then gen beam and pop the ki blob and of course the ocassional Kame :]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it depends on what is being used against you.
If you're getting meleed, you're not going to want to be charging a kamehameha and hope you don't get attacked.
Most of the time, I just melee, and only fire beams when I'm getting one shot at me, and strong enough to make a beam to PS with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Melee is better, but Beams are needed at times.

Best answers
i melee 90% of the time in normal form, but as soon as i trans i switch to beams untill someone trys to melee me then i melee them back.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Melee 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% and beams/other/nondisc takes up the rest

Best answers
melee, no question about it, a good player can dodge virtually any well aimed beam using zanzoken, unless the person has a good aim or tactic with beams that is ;)

but generally melee > beams. It will get you out of almost any situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom