Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
took me 7 min or less..
Not that good but if someone wants it it will be available on mah site.

I'll give the link later cuz for now the Download server is down.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SPiN again, you should take this into consideration. You should be a full time skinner :D

Best answers
well, on cyborg vegeta all he did was use the metal plugin and it wasnt much, but it was nice, but not hard to do... also for this all he did was change some colrs and add some lines.. if he can skin realistic faces and all that good stuff then he should think about it... :)

Best answers
not bad spin..

ur skins would look a lot better if u spent more time on them and added detail. looks like a little kid drew on him =P

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I make the skin to have fun .. not to pass 10 hours on one.. and no sonic i didnt use the metal plugin..

Man .. dont post if its to tell ****s..

Best answers
hey man, i didnt say they werent good, i like them alot actually, i was just pointing something out to ssj4spitfire...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well.. sorry then i get ****ed off EZ these days... oh well.. spitfire is kinda wrong i cant be a full time skinner.. im not good enough i cant skin face or anything i just add things change colors .. and other things..

Best answers
tat bebi model looks veryvery similar to dbz piccolo's bebi model
especially the arms
hmm. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me shakes head

spin, that sucks :cry: the white hair just dont look right, im gonna get your red haired sayains, the white one just looks so.... 60 yr old Vegeta?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok first of all the model was made by Buho31 and now hes named Manuel and hes the Fury of cell Modeler oh ya Akuma, Bebi Vegeta got white hair, stop whining and start watching GT episode lol. 60 yr old.. shhhh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i have only seen epi 1-17 of GT, so feck off :D

to me thta looks like a 60yr old Vegeta cos i have never then Bibi..whatever Vegeta, so there, and i like the model, its just no different from your other one bar the lines and white hair.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
... Sonic, i don't care if he used the metal plug-in I'm just saying its good. I am also saying he is good enough to become an actual skinner or is that to hard to understand?

Best answers
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: Where the h*ll are u guys getting the gt episodes!?!?! I cant even find that many of the buu episodes!!

Best answers
hhhmmm

its okkkk..........but the boots!!! they is too yellow so yellow that i was on my friends comp and he hasn't the best video card and it was radiant and almost glowing(me r was scared)

Best answers
ya real funny hibiki ... plz tell me i luv dbz. spin man, i think u got the date wrong on ur site ... in america its the 6th and it is 10 am right now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TaiNT asking for the eps is illegal and therefore against the rules to post about so read the rules before posting.

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom