Bebop WP

Best answers
Just made a Cowboy bebop WP the bg is mostly 3d studio and some photoshop. Comments plz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats cool except the cutting on the guy could be better. I like the stuff you made in 3dsm though its cool

Best answers
Sugesstion: Try using a small brush and low pressure to blur the edge of Spike a tad.
Other than that, It's Bloody awesome. I already have it as my background.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The guys hand is kinda fugly. I really dont like the background though. The 3D stuff is screwy and those gridlines, THOSE DAMN GRIDLINES!!! ARGH!!!!!!!

Retired
Best answers
I like it, the pic on it is high quality by itself, which is a huge + for me already :), 2nd the thing with 3ds max is nicely done imo, fits the wallpaper. also think the grids are ok, and the bg color is good aswell.

not many bad points imo, 8.5/10 it appeals to me.

Best answers
Thanx Judge. But I don't see anything wrong with the cutting so Im not gonna change that :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice, in my opinion. I love the bg, it has shape to it. The picture was also very nicely placed in there. Heh, all your sigs lately are kickin' arse. :p

10/10

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the background image was faded quite a bit and didn't drop a dark clump in the middle, I would like this a lot more. The image of Spike has some bad cuts but the quality is great. Like RP said, your art is improving.

7/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom