Best answers
okay people heres a an idea for ya u remeber when bebi came to earth before he made vegita all****ed up u should skin a vegita model like him when he is skinny and has on all back or the red top with the blue geans on i think gloves no finger gloves now that would be kool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:D man im great! im pretty impressed with the results of this,i think this deserves a new topic, look!

Best answers
ohhhh....I thought he wanted bebi, not bebi vegeta!

Sweet.

Best answers
No thats Bebi Vegita , what i am talking about is before he gets taken over by bebi so he looks kool and skinny and really built but i dont know how to post pics im working on 1 right now for him but i wanted to know if any 1 else is working on 1 ,cause i proably wont get mine done, plus i cant see ur model

Best answers
If you want no Bebi Vegita then why did you call the Thread "Bebi Vegita"?:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, jesters got a point there and anyways youll have to totally remodel that and nobodys bothered of doing that because theres much more importent models to tend to first

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but with bebi face and white hair an he sed he wanted him with all black and compleate gloves... methinks ill try to make him more like that :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, thanks hampster for givin me a reference picture and i have made it look like that now, look! :p

just needs the belto_o

Best answers
ehh i dont see anything bout all black or full gloves,

but uh eh screw it
looks kool and skinny and really built
remember make em look kool and skinny but really built .. lol

well im gonna make a sandwhich that tastes good and tastes really bad :S

Best answers
YES thats what im working on , the 1 with him in a red top not the pic and hes not taken over by bebi yet , any 1 else got any thign done on it yet?

Best answers
Hey can u like give us a link so we can dl that. Cuz i wanna see it in action bud. Thx :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Hampster
ehh i dont see anything bout all black or full gloves,

but uh eh screw it

remember make em look kool and skinny but really built .. lol

well im gonna make a sandwhich that tastes good and tastes really bad :S
LOL

BTW that bebi Vegeta Skin is excelent

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read the new topic on bebi vegeta reskin. soon ill have a total pack with new sounds and sprites.. ive done it but dont know where to host it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom