Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1600x2000

• other

• Total voters
Best answers
Originally posted by dark slayer
sry sry sry i forgot to mention that guranga is the creator.I think he is one of the best modler,
because he isn´t as selfish as selfish as pro
ok off topic but i just wanna make a point here.
stop mentioning that pros guy or whatever his nick is
ive seen threats about him all day.
ok he made some ok models that he wont release so what good
for him let him have his precius models for himself, modelers come and go (exept for smo hes prob the most dedicated or best modeler around) some time soon a better modeler will show up make models release em and the 15 minuttes of fame is gone its just a flavour of the months calm down guys.
and anyway if you keep talking about him and his models youre doing exacly what he wants, attention is what this is all about just dont visit his topics i dont cuz im tired of listening to people kissing his ASS to get some models.
DONT YOU HAVE ANY PRIDE!?

"cought" well my point was...
STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT GUY ITS GETTING FUC**NG ANNOYING talk about beta 1.1 thats real news.

Back on topic:
that bebi vegeta is pretty good cool of ya to offer all peps to send it to em.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks real nice, you sit has alot of models very nice.

Off topic

Lay off the pro. Pictures you self as him, you make edits post then to get crts, and all you get is n00b begging for them; you say no and automaticly you are a selfish loser. I bet there are ALOT of editors who edit models for themselfvs like the Pro does,only he askes how they look perhaps so he could release then in the future but all you guys saing he is selfish is not going to make him relase them any faster if you really want his edits he MIGHT release them if you lay off him.

Best answers
man ur site full of models and thats great and that bebi vegeta model is awsome

Best answers
and another thing, this is still the beta version, he is now editting the armor and today probavly he will be starting at the hair so don't judge him so quick !!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok Beta that explains alot looks great so far.

Redsaiyan=No Gotenks modesl :'(

Best answers
Originally posted by Snow1586
Looks real nice, you sit has alot of models very nice.

Off topic

Lay off the pro. Pictures you self as him, you make edits post then to get crts, and all you get is n00b begging for them; you say no and automaticly you are a selfish loser. I bet there are ALOT of editors who edit models for themselfvs like the Pro does,only he askes how they look perhaps so he could release then in the future but all you guys saing he is selfish is not going to make him relase them any faster if you really want his edits he MIGHT release them if you lay off him.
maybe if people like you would stop giving him so much ******* attention he will get boored and release em if those models are so important to you people.

on topic:Is that the only bebi around or are there any others

Best answers
Your site suxxxxxxx

Because IT'S HOSTED BY LYCOS

If this was spam or somthing, sorry. But it must be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOW that second bebi vegeta OWZ when it it be skinned?

Best answers
lol i know that this site isn´t very good.but i am not such a stupid guy and pay for a site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom