bebi vegeta..

Best answers
hiya. i was thinking that the esf crew should put in bebi vegeta as a selectable character. even though i havent ever seen an episode with him i do know he has more than one transformation so he might be a useful character to put in.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theyre not going to do this. they are only making transformations that are in the dragonball z series. not the dragonball gt series.

Best answers
yeh i just remembered but i am getting sceptical about that decision. they are running out of original chars so they already have to go into fusion and such. i think they should add diff chars now. such as brolli, super android 17 and 13, bebi vegeta, uub. and so on

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if they run out of charaters...

OMG!! they will stop adding new ones!!!

Best answers
course they will stop adding chars......which ACTUALLY MIGHT BE A GOOD THING. cuz they may improve on the moves and make the motions smoother etc. its actually a really really good thing

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, there are like 10 more potential characters. I don't want a DBZ game with 30 different guys, all ending up with similar or identical attacks because we run out of reasons to introduce new people, such as master roshi, or raditz. We need to get over GT and movie characters.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Esf is simple no need for 10 extra people

Best answers
well, i have to agree with sonic boyster, i dont want alot of fighters to choose from that play almost idenicaly, i want variety! i want origonality! i want expanded content, and most importantly, i want BUU TO TURN PEOPLE INTO COOKIES!!!!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bebi Vegeta really only has the one transformation. Which is golden oozaru. So I can't imagine that would work out that well anyways.

If ESF wants to add in more characters they still have a plethora of good choices from DBZ alone.

Best answers
Goten and Yamcha should be slaughtered. However you can observe my opinion of Tien via my sig,

Best answers
I just wanna say... i've never been a Tien fan, or even liked him, but I saw a Namek saga episode yesterday where he told King Kai his tuna fish joke.. that was the funniest thing i'd seen all week!!! :laff: brilliant..

Best answers
Bebi Vegeta? Puh-lease!

Number 1: It's DBGT
Number 2: It's just a form of Vegeta.

If they're gonna add chars, my guess is that it'll be the androids, gotenks, yamcha, or tien.

Of course, i'm all for gotenks being before any of them ^^

Best answers
Lol ya the tuna fish joke episode was probably the only episode where I actually laughed at the comic relief DBZ added. He forgets the punch line and hes all staring and Chaoutzu for help and then he gets it and hes all like YOU CAN TUNA FISH BUT YOU CANT TUNE A PIANO!YOU CAN TUNA FISH BUT YOU CANT TUNE A PIANO!YOU CAN TUNA FISH BUT YOU CANT TUNE A PIANO!YOU CAN TUNA FISH BUT YOU CANT TUNE A PIANO! Saying it like hes trying to beat King Kai as if its a fight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god no

no tien not now not ever

he does not deserve to be in esf

he does nothing through out the whole series all hes there for is so someone can say "Arg he is too strong i cannot win"

Best answers
The same could be said for Krillin...

god no

no krillin not now not ever

he does not deserve to be in esf

he does nothing through out the whole series all hes there for is so someone can say "Arg he is too strong i cannot win"

Best answers
You got something worng there,it should be:

he does nothing through out the whole series all hes there for is so he can say "Arg he is too strong i cannot win"

But of course team's decision.So I'm for all characters other than Yamcha,Chibi Trunks and Goten,and Movie/GT characters.

Yamcha: Forget him,another KHH,and Sokidan is pretty much a small spirit bomb
Chibi Trunks: Just Trunks without a sword
Goten: Pretty much a Goku in my eyes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2 things:
on its dbgt, and this game is dbz related.
2nd thing, does the word OVER POWERD tell u something?

Best answers
Originally posted by Doodie Man
Goten: Pretty much a Goku in my eyes.
Well, if anything he'd fight more like chi-chi, since she did train him. If that's anything. o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom