Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Read this entire message before you start flaming

Well we from the Dragonball Warriors have released a Completely new Bebi Vegeta well here are the creation Pics

This is still a Beta version this body was completely created by Black.Raiden when it is going to be done it wil be skinned by Mr. Bugskin

Here is the Result (It still need a little more skinning)

To fill up the pack we made a normal Bebi Vegeta it an edit we give credit to The ESF team, Sin Goku

here is a pic of the complete pack

*Killed the download link, since the modeler did not give you permission to release it - Mag

Wel i hope this has cleared out all differences well give crits

Best answers
wtf you think u doing, cant u post it in my thread and the next time ask me when u wanna post it

sry if that was flamming

Best answers
Black raiden im from the dragonball Warriors and it was on our site so i want to make it public i hope i havent offended you

Best answers
you have and it doesn´t matter where you from, i spoke with snake d about the whole thing, and if you ask him before posting u would know it

Best answers
I make logo's for the site and stuff but im sorrie what is wrong with trying to promote you model and i gave full credit an all

Best answers
nothing in general, but i don´t like it when you post something without my permision, and why you don´t post it in my thread?????

Best answers
i havent seen youre post sorrie next time i will give me youre msn and i will ask before i try to promote any of youre model ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom