Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Here our first release the Bebi Vegeta pack give crits

Here a pic

Klik here to Download

This is still a Beta version and when the full one will come out it will have a full credit readme

Best answers
Well....

/me pissed
I'm pleased to see that someone uses (likes) my Vegeta GT so much to put in a pack. But I miss something: CREDITS!!!!! If not credited I see this as stealing and will report to a mod, followed by execessive flaming. Have a nice day.
PS: Reskin look good

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol this only a beta
im supposed to skin this model and snake d was gonna skin it

Best answers
Even a beta needs credits...
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=red, strength=#+1)>_Burning in RAGE_</TABLE>

Best answers
Mr Bugskin youre in thew Dragonball Warriors to i didnt know that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grreat... maistro and the dragonball warriors are back with uncredited models.. geez... learn to place a readme with detailed credits of who did it :\

Best answers
look at the pic

its says: =->Dragonball Warriors<-=
theve made it

almostdeleted

A
They didnt make it.. Its Turks/Erens Vegeta, with some crappy bebi vegeta edits and a "reskin"..

Best answers
I didnt change anything its a complete new body both of them if you dont want it dont take it we own it no body else =->Dragonball Warriors<-= as far as i know the models are all our work so there

Best answers
using existing models to help create the body needs required credits given where due.

if you dont you will be hit by a large amount of flaming and a tractor.Have a nice day :devgrin:

Best answers
HEEEEELLLLOOOOOOOOOOO

You normal Bebi-Vegeta IS EXACTLY MY VEGETA GT SSJ, just a skin change!!!!

almostdeleted

A
Originally posted by Maistro
I didnt change anything its a complete new body both of them if you dont want it dont take it we own it no body else =->Dragonball Warriors<-= as far as i know the models are all our work so there
Who made the ORiginal model? ESF, give credit, Who made the ORIGINAL skin, ESF, its not to hard to just say a couple of words. You used parts of someone elses bebi vegeta, give credit. Its not to hard. You did not make thats from scratch so its not your.s Just give credit you ass. :S

See teh head skin, see the arm skin, thats not yours, its the ESF teams. Just give credit and you wont get flamed. You did not make ALL the model and skin. The boots are Sin Gokus, skin is ESF teams, None of the body is made by -=Dragon "***" warriors=-

Best answers
Correction: Boots, gloves, Head, hair, modified Torso are MINE! (I gave credit) Even the gen beam animation was stolen by you! So to sum it up: The Vegeta is by me (and the ones I credited), the hair change and the face recolour is by you. Look here:

Crappy pic for crappy steal...

Best answers
Ok i give credit to Sin Goku for the first models i mean the normal Model and the second models is made by us from scrap happy now jeezzzz

Best answers
And now all those credits into a readme inside the pack. FAST OR YOU'RE *********

Sin Goku for the Hair

THE HAIR????!!!! Oh well I just edited the hair nothing else hehehe.... WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF!!!
Read MY readme if you need to know whom to credit....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom