Beating your kids

Best answers
Remember to use a bag of oranges when striking your child, so as to not leave brusing.

Discord Member
Best answers
Eh....many people say that hitting your kid is a last resort and that talking is the answer, I'm not saying beat the **** out of a kid, a smack or two behind the head...
I know in my case if I was only talked to when I was a child I'd end up as a delinquent that robs a friggin store every week, cause when your a hyper active kid like me, talking is crap, hell if you constantly yell on your kid DON'T DO IT, ITS WRONG, He will figure out...OMG?! he wont hit me only yell, YIPPEEE ill go on my own dirty buisness...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I beat my meat staff. And eventually my kids come flying out of it. So, in turn am I not beating my kids?

I say: Beat your kids if it feels good.

Best answers
Eh....many people say that hitting your kid is a last resort and that talking is the answer, I'm not saying beat the **** out of a kid, a smack or two behind the head...
I know in my case if I was only talked to when I was a child I'd end up as a delinquent that robs a friggin store every week, cause when your a hyper active kid like me, talking is crap, hell if you constantly yell on your kid DON'T DO IT, ITS WRONG, He will figure out...OMG?! he wont hit me only yell, YIPPEEE ill go on my own dirty buisness...
Getting Yelled at, the dissapointment in my parents' eyes and stuff like that have always had a better effect than a beating.

@Lukyas I won't even try explaining anything to you since you probably won't even understand so just do your stupid stuff and get amazed when people flame you and etc.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Lukyas I won't even try explaining anything to you since you probably won't even understand so just do your stupid stuff and get amazed when people flame you and etc.
ok :D Thanks for letting me do stupid stuff sir :D

I beat my meat staff. And eventually my kids come flying out of it. So, in turn am I not beating my kids?

I say: Beat your kids if it feels good.
roflmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom