beating powerlevel

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heres one, not sure if its any good or not though:

how about as you get hit your pl steadily drops in compliance with your powerlevel

like lets say you get hit with a genbeam and it does ten damage, your pl will steadily go down maybe 100-150 pl per 2 seconds (or lower) until it is in compliance with your health (lets say every 10 or 15 health is 1,000 pl off). of course buu characters and all the high health characters would differ.

EDIT: well this isnt what i was working on before but an upside is that as your pl goes lower you get pl according to your current pl (meaning that as your pl gets lower and lower youll get more pl faster)

DOUBLE EDIT:i think what i forgot was that as your pl goes down you go into more desperate measures and you get gradually faster (lets say when you fall below 40 health or something)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So the more someone kicks your ass the weaker you get. How exactly is that supposed to be fair, and what would be the point.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNz said:
how about as you get hit your pl steadily drops in compliance with your powerlevel
So are you telling me...

...if my powerlevel drops...

...my powerlevel will drop!?!?

:O!!!!!! OHNOES!!!

I am thoroughly confused as to what this idea changes.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just wanna make the game more challenging i was working on an upside but i had to much pizza so i forgot it after that little incident ill redo the suggestion when i remember it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom