• Gatorade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cheese

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
uhm... as for the speed.. nothing about it is slow really =|... the only thing that's slow is when the beams first engage and the stronger beams slows down to a slow movement..

after a push occurs the speed picks up greatly but is then slowed down by the losing push.. after each push the winning push travels a greater distance... ect..

this doesn't slow down the game play at all =|

imagine doing this across a map

the beam would trave far distances to both players after each push :eek:

But maybe there is another beam struggle idea in the works .. who knows the game isn't done yet

Best answers
i got a suggestion about the ps thing

how about making the beams in a ps go strait istead of moving to the left right, etc

becouse i've never seen it in one of the cartoons... could have not been paying attention tho:D

Force Pit Member
Best answers
nah sounds dumb if you tap into health during a beam struggle. ki then stamina yes, but no one should die if they use up all their strength.. Could you imagine yourself trying to lift up a heavy dumbell, then you die from trying. The concept makes no sense.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sure thered be a point where you cant use any more of your health. just to point this out though. we dont use energy that seems to come from no where in our body so i dont think we, as humans, could ever convert our life energy into usable energy.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Allow me to remind everyone that we're talking about Dragonball Z. Is it possible, in that universe, to turn your life force into a destructive force, leaving you either completely drained or dead? Yes. Allow me to present exhibit A: During the Buu saga, Vegeta used all--ki, endurance, and hp--of his energy in an attempt to kill Buu. It didn't work, but he was so completely and utterly drained of energy that he was reduced to carbon. Scientifically sound? Not really, but it's a cartoon so it doesn't matter.

I think it would pretty awesome if they added the ability to use your ki, endurance and finally hp to try to win a power struggle. It adds a much needed layer to that system, but even with that extra layer, it isn't nearly as exciting as it should be or can be.

Best answers
We made a couple of changes in this weeks build:
1. The ps speed is more sensitive to small beam damage differences, so that it is less likely to slow down a lot in the middle
2. The range effect of charges (making them add more damage to the ps when it is closer to you) is slightly reduced, so you can have more of an effect while the beam is at the center, having a better change of overpowering
3. Every 20 seconds the ps is sped up
4. Every 20 seconds the overpower range gets tighter, meaning that it is easier to overpower your opponents beam, or get overpowered
5. Fixed turbo and ps so that turbo effects the damage added during charging rather than when releasing the charge

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Just wanna say i checked out the new beam struggle in the new patch for 1.3 open beta =P

i gotz to say.. its pretty damn fun lolz.. but it sux very much that you can gain ki during a beam struggle on the ground, but not in the air..

also.. now that this beam struggle system is pretty damn fun ideas are poping in my head to think of ways to make beam struggles happen more Often During a fight apposed to this---> "hey anyone wanna beam struggle?"

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
AW >_o comon KidBoy... Its fun when u can rest and gain ki slightly it adds abit of depth / strategy to how you beam struggle

Best answers
It doesnt add "depth" or "strategy" It just adds length to what is already a lengthy process.

I haven't had a chance to test out the latest patch, but to me it sounds like the perfect solution.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It doesnt add "depth" or "strategy" It just adds length to what is already a lengthy process.

I haven't had a chance to test out the latest patch, but to me it sounds like the perfect solution.
How do you know if you "havent tried the latest patch" >_>

an yes it does u boob

Retired
Best answers

an yes it does u boob
don't try to start a fight you dumb boob, everyone has an opinion and you both gave yours. as of right not theres no fighting but i'll watch this thread for re-occurrences of "boob" and so on.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me jinx and some other dude that i cant be bothered to remember were testing out the newer powerstruggling system. it works quite well and its actually exciting.

Best answers

an yes it does u boob
*sigh*

Notice I said it "sounds" like the perfect solution.

You need to think more about your suggestions and the impact they would actually have on gameplay, I dont want to be rude, but so far every one of them has been horrible.

People wanted powerstruggles to be more dynamic, and shorter.

You however wanted to lengthen them substantually by enabling the player to regain ki during the struggle.

Getting a vague Idea about something and just throwing it out there is all good and well, but dont get your panties in a twist when someone doesnt like it.

If you want your Ideas to be recieved better, just put a little bit more thought into them.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
don't try to start a fight you dumb boob, everyone has an opinion and you both gave yours. as of right not theres no fighting but i'll watch this thread for re-occurrences of "boob" and so on.
Lol @ the word boob ... i use it when j/p .. you cant seriously believe i call people boobs when i get mad lol..

EDit...

As for moutain dew saying people want faster more dynamic beams...

Ive already been thinkin about this for a while.. and i believe it wont be possible unless the team adds in a "new way of beaming" , which ive already thought about.. ill post the idea soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom