✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
don't spam - its not appreciated on this forum Omno :eek:

Best answers
Omni said:
Typical Buu noob. :rolleyes:
...I play as Vegeta.
I'm actually quite the "beamspammer" myself , however I only ever use Big Bang... or melee... And yeah right click works aswell , but I find that most of the time someone else has tried to blockstruggle the beam and then I can't hit them , so I charge up for an attack , as I said.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anyway i always liked to use beams as equally as i can with melee if you look at alot of the best players in this game they melee and blast the hell out of people so spamming melee or beams isnt really the best way to fight

(not to mention that friggin solar flare i couldnt tell you how many fights ive won because of that move)

Best answers
The best counter for beam spamming is to relentlessly kill the spammer til he leaves the server. You might die a few times getting close while he right-clicks a beam and blows himself up, but generally a decent player should have no problem with burying a beam spammer.

In 1.1 if a guy was spamming beams, I would make it my goal to kill only him-- and he usually just left the server or told me to leave him alone after several deaths, and he wouldn't beam me again. Even better, we used to gang bang the beam spammers when I would have a few clan mates playing with me. This is full proof, because he can't possibly kill 2+ people if everyone comes in from different directions. Just pound him into the terrain and don't let him get up. When he respawns, get back on his ass and don't let him get away to charge another beam.

You see, there's a solution to everything. Hostiling the spammer is the best way to get him to not spam you if you kill him quick and often. I'd like someone else to come up with a better solution to end teh spammage D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this isnt the place to spam "come see my uber idea" posts

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its directly related to this post. I could have just copied and pasted and nobody would have noticed. As a matter of fact I thought I was posting it on this thread, then I remembered i had opened another tab. Sorry... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom