Beams!

Best answers
well I was just thinking... that Ive read a lot of comments were people complained how it was hard to see when you shot a beam when you had a very high power level.. since the beam actually covered most of your visual spectrum...

I propose making it more DBZ like.

When Cell got desperate and fired his first Kamehameha at gohan ssj2... it was this huge ball thing, a skinny beam, and an also small beamstart (the one coming out of his hand).

If it was changed into this type of beam... once reaching a high powerlevel.. at the start the beam, the ball would cover the player's view ONLY until it has moved farther away... only IF FXScript doesnt already cover this..:rolleyes:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
StealthSudaka said:
well I was just thinking... that Ive read a lot of comments were people complained how it was hard to see when you shot a beam when you had a very high power level.. since the beam actually covered most of your visual spectrum...

I propose making it more DBZ like.

When Cell got desperate and fired his first Kamehameha at gohan ssj2... it was this huge ball thing, a skinny beam, and an also small beamstart (the one coming out of his hand).

If it was changed into this type of beam... once reaching a high powerlevel.. at the start the beam, the ball would cover the player's view ONLY until it has moved farther away... only IF FXScript doesnt already cover this..:rolleyes:
That is not an issie in ESF. Thats a problem in EVM. So go suggest that on there forum ^^

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=37175

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom