Beams

Best answers
Found a new bug yesterday, thought that i should report it, this is what happened:

I was playing on a home made server (not mine but great ping 36 or so) with about 4 players, i got into a powr struggle i was wining slightly then i ran out of all energy, so i thought i'd press turbo to see what would happen, I then exploded and my enemy died, it said i killed myself with my beam & my enemy died by my beam, even though the beam was nowhere near me or my enemy but the middle.

Best answers
Mr Satan the explosion was far away from both of us, i exploded in mid air, and i tried to do it again and it happened, twice in fact. This should be in the bug section, i will place there and delete this thread soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience Moderators.

.Panda. o_o

Best answers
When you power struggle the energy u are putting into the beams makes a bigger blast radius. You died because of the explosion, maybe it was too big to see but the explosions sometimes fill the map and take seconds to die down after they explode. Try an even PS and even the generic yellow and blue beams can go the size of kamewaves if struggled long enough.

Mystic-ROsHI

M
Yea that or you were slightly hit by the explosion because first of all your pl is down, wich makes you weaker and thats what probably caused you guys to die. you guys were worn out.o_o

Best answers
Yep ive had a generic kill everyone on the map.
after around 10-15 min of a power struggle.

Best answers
Look at my leet skills :D

</table></table></font></html></body>Yes generic will explode really big and it does explode when you run o<font face="Comic Sans MS">ut of KI for both players. Pretty cool I think I do it all the time. Not a glitch, it was designed that way. <table width=999 border=2></table></font>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom