Beam's SUgestion dmg new bal bal

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
and what new beams u will like to add well:
I saw in DBZ the battle goku vs Majin-Vegeta and Vegeta use a final-flash like a ball can u make the final-flash 2 mods first beam and second ball? and if u add the atomic blast or the beam fron 2 fingers will be great

Best answers
about the atomic blast... wouldnt it be exactly the same as BB ? or faster and stronger? however this is another stationary attack 4 vegeta and i dont think he needs that.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Why not, when yuo use kaioken then you don't lose health, UNLESS you go over the limit, so when your pl is 1000 000 then you can only use kaioken x1,etc. But if you use kaioken x2 then you lose 5hp per second, how bout that?

Best answers
Grega said:
No kaioken.

It overpowers Goku.
yeah that's true... not to mention goku already is one of the strongest if not the strongest character in the game.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ3 GoHaN said:
about the atomic blast... wouldnt it be exactly the same as BB ? or faster and stronger? however this is another stationary attack 4 vegeta and i dont think he needs that.
Well Vegeta atomic balst is verry powerfull if u seen the battle Majin-Vegeta and fatbuu Vegeta use a beam (atomic blast) whit it it made a hole in fatbuu buddy the beams was from 2 fingers i thing theath i can get a pic from some games and others and the beam suld be as strong as a BB or even replace the BB

Best answers
john_volkov said:
Well Vegeta atomic balst is verry powerfull if u seen the battle Majin-Vegeta and fatbuu Vegeta use a beam (atomic blast) whit it it made a hole in fatbuu buddy the beams was from 2 fingers i thing theath i can get a pic from some games and others and the beam suld be as strong as a BB or even replace the BB

indeed it was strong... it could be like krillen's destructo disc. instant kill only a bit faster and higher ki drain?

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really know but i hope is not spamabal beacause evryone will play whit the atomic blast

Best answers
any thoughts on making piccolo's masenko more powerful? it seems a bit pathetic atm, most of his attacks are.

Best answers
yeah masenko sure is weak, but piccolo has special beam cannon and gohan has kamehameha so it's kind of ballanced. having 2 techiqes that strong is unbalanced, coz if you look at trunks... he has no beam to ps with.

Best answers
yeah masenko sure is weak, but piccolo has special beam cannon and gohan has kamehameha so it's kind of ballanced. having 2 techiniques that strong destroys the games ballance

Best answers
sbc isn't a beam. and finishing buster is stronger i believe. and i never really thought sbc was THAT good...

EDIT: OH sorry, i see you mean gohan has masenko too. well maybe piccolo needs an extra powerful beam too.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Agent said:
well maybe piccolo needs an extra powerful beam too.
Firstly SBC is getting turned into a beam or itll be just attached (heard it womewhere)

And piccolo is getting a new beam attack.

Best answers
well whattyaknow, just what i hoped for. cheers man :)

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well for the masenko will still be week but picolo will have makosen and even if they will add the lite grenade .
I'v like for the team to add this Shild for FatBuu because he useit against majin-vegeta and more beams :D
Here's how the shil will look like

And Buu suld heal him self and on the other click others like Buu heal Mr.Satan

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
this will be realy cool if he works like gohan shield but more energy to take on him;)

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
But that wasnt a shield >.>

After that buu blows himself up. Thats just the way its charged.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well I know Buu has shild and he use it but i don't remember when

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom