Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Since This is a beam sugestin and I don't Know if someone sugestet this
Got some sugestion:
Buring attack to be as strong as the GallitGun was is ESF 123
mouth blast at buu just for Superbuu the other's buu just someting like a kamehameha red (fat and evil one)
Maybe Energi rings for Vegeta in SSJ2 (or as you call it Majin-Vegeta)
maibe new beams for all plaers will be nice new and more beams and if you got any new beams sugestion will be nice to do it here (pls speciafie the player the evolutin like ssj2 or ussj and the beam )like this :
Picollo scouter shot well I whas thinging about this Picollo shots the scouter shots and the scouter shots stay near the first enemy you see like PIcollo did whit Androyd 17 the scouter shots remain near him and If I thing about it
I will poste here if for new beams

Since No one will pose here here is some more things:
KaioKen
My Ideea is simple:just u go to kaioken times 4 or 3 or 2 or what ever
it will :
kaioken 2 :+25 % pl
kaioken 3 :+50 % pl
Kaioken 4 :+100 % pl
well if u go to kaioken will not drain life like kaioken in esf it will drain fast Ki it's like u Ki like whaen u have 2 to lifeand verry fast and whaen the kaiken get's to your normal pl drains your like and ki Ex:
goku : 1 750 000 ki
goku kaioken 4 :-3 500 000 ki
anfert 1 sec goku kaioken 4 : 3 100 000 ki or somting like theath and keep an droping this will prevent kaiken spam and kaioken suld be stop by presing the kaioken buton :d
and a simple Melee sugestion in advance melee when u press the arrows it will be esear to press once and the arrow is grean press twice and the arrow is Blue and press 3 times and it's red

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
YES is realy good that sugestion and with kaioken sounds cool good job ;) and another thing when you are on the land the enemy cant detect you this is a good sugestion :)

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
They can detect u if the see u if u mean not detected by the scouter beacause u dont use ki yes is a good sugestion scouter needs to be rebild

Best answers
I like that not detected thing and that burning attack should be stronger AND the mouthblast being like kamehameha.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
o and more attack like for Buu and Picolo extending arms like for simple Melee to hit from a biger distant ; Kid Buu Death Ball standard beam;More Speed For some players;More Speed For the beams like the biger u get in transformation the faster your beam is ;Picolo's Light Grenade ;and if posibal some more and biger thing to destroy theath will not lag

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
How 'bout when you do kaioken then there comes a bar up like when you charge a beam and there is a line and if the bar goes over the line then kaioken is succesful and the stronger you get the more lines there are eg. say now your pl is 750,000 then there is one line meaning you can do kaioken x1 and if you are super sayien then there are more than one line so then at the fifth line it would be like kaioken x20 or something and if the bar reches the end then you will explode(or die) well you don't have to explode it can just be like in esf 1.1 then if the destructo disc cuts you it's like an exploding effect(you explode because of to much power)
I hope you understand.

Best answers
well i agree wit the burning attack thing about it should be like the strength of gallit gun from 1.2.3 but i doubt they are ever gonna put kaioken in as it would overpower the hell out of goku. but i also think that finishbuster should be turned into beam instead of a ball and burning attack should be a ball not a beam.

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I say nay to kaioken, Goku already has enough as it is. Burning attack is not ment to be a beam for a ps, it's a quick charged beam (ment to be a ball but it's a beam in esf) that blinds the opponent, & then people will just end up using it over and over again giving the attack a unbalanced advantage.

Best answers
well technically i dont see how burning attack would give an unfair advantage as a ball. i mean as ia ball u have no control over it whatsoever also as of right now burning attack and gallit gun have around the same charge speed except burning attack is a second earlier to charge if we are counting a full charge.

so i really dont see the harm that could be done if it was a little more powerful and jus a ball form because in all reality it was used as a distraction against frieza. but both times ive seen him use it (once against frieza and one against the androids) ive seen it have a big blast radius (against frieza) or jus be a big blast completely (against the androids). so at the least if it shouldnt be as strong as the gallit gun of 1.2 then i should be the strength of lets say masenko perhaps.

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
well technically i dont see how burning attack would give an unfair advantage as a ball. i mean as ia ball u have no control over it whatsoever also as of right now burning attack and gallit gun have around the same charge speed except burning attack is a second earlier to charge if we are counting a full charge.

so i really dont see the harm that could be done if it was a little more powerful and jus a ball form because in all reality it was used as a distraction against frieza. but both times ive seen him use it (once against frieza and one against the androids) ive seen it have a big blast radius (against frieza) or jus be a big blast completely (against the androids). so at the least if it shouldnt be as strong as the gallit gun of 1.2 then i should be the strength of lets say masenko perhaps.
I never said that it would be unbalanced as a ball attack, I said it would be unbalanced if it was as strong has ggun.

nge

Best answers
Burning attack has a MUCH faster charge time than GG, not just by one second.

Best answers
nge said:
Burning attack has a MUCH faster charge time than GG, not just by one second.
yea i was off burning attack takes 3 and half seconds to charge while gallit gun takes 6 seconds to charge. but either way id still like to see it unattached and maybe do a bit more damage maybe not the damage of gallit gun but a bit stronger. and it also puzzles me why it was made a beam in the first place as well darkowns

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
why not the dmg of the gallitgun beacasue in esf 1.2.3 is not theath big a litle biger dmg whont hurt u just the enemye :D ahd the burnig attack shuld be stronger any thanku for posting here I post this theathr like 2 weeks agout and just this posts :D
any whay continu the posting :D and maybe there will be a god for trunks :D

on tropic Kurilin's scouter beam suld be a beam and if u detonate it it will turn in smalar beams i will try to get a picture :D

Here it is

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
in DBZ, when Goku used kaioken, it damaged his body; so i dont see why you shouldnt lose health

anyways i disagree with kaioken anyway. Goku is powerful enough as it is >_>

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
lool u said someting about the kaioken thehnic in the big theathard

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
err why not Your suggestions are the topic. So we are supossed to post about them -_-

so ill go throo them and i mean the whole thread

1.) Yes burning attack should be stronger but not as strong as Galit Gun
2.) I have no idea about the mouthblast suggestion since i dont nderstand it
3.) How would the rings work
4.) New attacks are getting added already
5.) Scatershot is OK the way it is. maby make uit move slower be4 you choose a target but the rest is fine.
6.) Kaioken will never get in to ESf so no use
7.) if you are suggestiong for simple melee to have 3 attack strengths than you must be loosing it. Simple mesee is good the way it is. Maby the cnock back distance should be changed but that is it.
8.) The not detected with scouter idea aint to good. This is a fast paced game not a game of hide and seek -_-
9.) Extending arms are impossible cause you cant strech models on the HL engine
10.) I have no idea what you mean with that buus suggestion :S
11.) More speed for some characters sounds good but since well have more transformations i think it aint to needed.
12.) The bigger level the faster beam suggestion is bad. To easy to spam.
13.) Lite granade sounds OK
14.) Not possible to make large areas destructable. Since it would look strange to see the whole thing dissapear from a kiblob that barely hit it.
15.) Krillins scater shot is fine the way it is but changing it to a real beam would be kinda piontless since it works difrently in ESF than it did in DBZ.

Thats all suggestions i found.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
err why not Your suggestions are the topic. So we are supossed to post about them -_-

so ill go throo them and i mean the whole thread

1.) Yes burning attack should be stronger but not as strong as Galit Gun
2.) I have no idea about the mouthblast suggestion since i dont nderstand it
3.) How would the rings work
4.) New attacks are getting added already
5.) Scatershot is OK the way it is. maby make uit move slower be4 you choose a target but the rest is fine.
6.) Kaioken will never get in to ESf so no use
7.) if you are suggestiong for simple melee to have 3 attack strengths than you must be loosing it. Simple mesee is good the way it is. Maby the cnock back distance should be changed but that is it.
8.) The not detected with scouter idea aint to good. This is a fast paced game not a game of hide and seek -_-
9.) Extending arms are impossible cause you cant strech models on the HL engine
10.) I have no idea what you mean with that buus suggestion :S
11.) More speed for some characters sounds good but since well have more transformations i think it aint to needed.
12.) The bigger level the faster beam suggestion is bad. To easy to spam.
13.) Lite granade sounds OK
14.) Not possible to make large areas destructable. Since it would look strange to see the whole thing dissapear from a kiblob that barely hit it.
15.) Krillins scater shot is fine the way it is but changing it to a real beam would be kinda piontless since it works difrently in ESF than it did in DBZ.

Thats all suggestions i found.

1.)I agree whit u burnig attacks suld be strongar i sugestet stronger like the old gallitgun (even a generic beam can pus the gallitgun back) (in esfb123)
2.)I don/t get it to :D i don't thing ai sugestete teath
3.)the rings will stuck the victim to the wall and u simpleme melee him for like 10 seconds or somting like this
4.)New attack i Know theath will be added but I what to sugest moreattacks
5.)the scouter shot suld be like in the picture i post it (from episod 17 dbz saibaman attack )
6.)I know thath KIOKEN Will not be added but still for evm or what I don't care i just sugestet how it will look
7.)I don't thing i sugestete theath
8.)the scouter sugestiton is good the scouter suld detect onli the powerlevel if u don't us you will be invizibal to the scouter
9.)the extending arms is posibals but it's hard to make it an the half-life engine it's like makeing some more models 1 model normal 2 model arm extendet to medium and the 3 arm long and the other way aroud
10.)For Buu to sugest beams bla bla
11.)i sugestete more speed for some player theath have small speed like trunks and Picolo ssjtrunks has 250 (need 280 like goku and vegeta and gohan)
picolo2 has 250 (need 275 like Frieza)
12.)I thing is a good sugestion it's spaming but if u thing is unbalance u got a big powerfull beam big explozion not good for small maps
13.)yes the lite grenade is a good picolo weapon ;)
14.) to bad I what to distroy :p
15.)Kurilin scouter shot suld be a beam and when u detonate the beam some more smals beam will come out and goo for the first person

O and picolo scouter shot if u shot a scouter shot to the enemi it will stay in are near the enemy multi enemi the scouter shot will stay near the firs enemy

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
AUAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA you said it ;) come one the LITE GRENADE ITS ASOME

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom