Beamer's Corner

Best answers
Well I just started the game like 2 week ago, and I alrdy learned how to handle the beam with skill, not an pro yet but getting there. Only problem is, I learn how to play the game that way, so of couarse I spam, ???, spam a beam i know, last I knew kamiya(ya leave me alone) weren't small, not pointless, are annoyning, and arenot messages :). Well I was just wonder how the hell do I melee cause i be even more deadly as a beamer :) all i do is charge after the person but i dont hit them. Anyways post what beam your fav and how much you use the beam you can also post how much you hate use beamers :) all the same

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you become good at melee, skill with beams comes with it. skill with beams does not come with skill in melee however, i suggest u hone your melee skills and ur beams will get far better

Best answers
Death Ball and Special Beam Cannon, I love how the Death Ball shatters half the map and SBC for instant kill hits. However I rarely use them, I'm a melee player myself.

Best answers
Favorite beam = generic beam. The only beam really useful against melee users, it is also a beam that people don't complain about being spammed, a one hit kill at a decent powerlevel (trans. krillin = one hit kill with gen. beam at times I believe), and a quick charge. Against a skilled melee player it almost comes to you being able to predict where they are coming from to launch that beam, so while melee'ing requires a good hand and skill, good beam usage requires being able to read players and an equal amount of skill.

Second favorite beam = death ball (if you want to count it as that, I think he meant ki attacks so it counts). Lacking the huge blast radios of a BB or FF, it is a bomb you can move with, has a large blast radius, and good damage. In third person mode it is hard to see where you are aiming, so you have to go into first person for best results. If someone is near a surface you aim at it and hit them with the splash damage, the death ball is a guerilla attack grail.

Best answers
I havn't tried the death ball, and I did mean Beams But post any Fav but melee :), I think we all enjoy a good melee even me now that I know how, well my favorite beams would have to be:
Kamayaha(Leave Me Alone) - Very strong, and in the right hand can be a pain to stop, also when manually explodes (right click) you can put a punch into blockers and that bubble thing gohan does.
Special Beam Cannon - An awsome way to piss off beamers, wait for them to fire away then blast one at the beam then charge another one up and blast them away :) ya i know its cheap thats why I like the other beam above else.

Plus I hate Spirit Bomber but hey above else I look at it as a free Kill :) or I like blocking it to see how fast I can deflect it so Ya Still like to hear from other beamer out there if any

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My favorite beam in the game is the generic beam as well. My favorite beam in dbz is the kamehameha though. I'd have to tell the truth though and say that I've never used the death ball. I've never used frieza for some reason... Guess I should go try him out...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
My favorite attack besides melee is Kiblast...quick and easy.

For all you beamers out there, the best guy to use is Goku. I dont use beams until im SSJ Goku...he can teleport while charging. Its always fun to charge a Kamehameha while teleport dodging those pesky meleers or teleport across the map to make sure you hit your target, even if it means killing yourself, lol.

That is the only reason i am always goku...b/c he can teleport while charging!

And my three favorite "beams" are Kamehameha for it is extremely powerful, trunxs attack (dont remember what its called, final flash maybe?) and the generic beam b/c it is quick and easy but if you are SSJ...it does ALOT of damage!

Best answers
I'm a kamehameha whore, and not ashamed to admit it. Give me SSJ Goku/Gohan, and I'll spam that baby 'till her eyes bleed . . . the kamehameha that is.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well my fav beam is burning attack. its the perfect beam to use in melee, a better beam to use in melee then generic as it charges faster and blinds poeple. Im a melee whore and burning attack mixed in with melee is deadly.

Best answers
Wow burning attack sounds nice, I have to admit when I play cs I always blind and kill :), hey don't be a player hater, I didn't know goku could tele will charging his attack I'll have to try that being that Im always using him or cell.I got to say I love the feed back I'm getting, also I never knew that there were still newbie, I thought I be the only one :( pooy :) well I sure hope I get more, plus Does anyone fav the special beam cannon I know it has to be fav by one person its a bi*ch of an attack :) I love it, but I fav Kamehameha more because in ssj form a low charge kamehameha can kill pretty nice, and for the record I rarely ever hit the person dead on with the beam it always manual explosion for me, stop those pest that like to block.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to kame-spam, Gohan is your best bet. He transforms early, at 1mil PL, and his Kamehameha is almost as powerful as Goku's.
The best thing is, Gohan's kamehameha takes less energy to charge then Goku's, so you can spam it.

That is.. if you want to kamespam.

Best answers
I dont really have a fav beam other than the almighty kiblast and the blob that comes with it. It's great when you manage to make a blob around someone just before they fire a what i'll call an SB (super beam) like the Kame or the SBC and they kill themselves

Best answers
LOL candy beam is great

mine would have to be all of Trunks' beams,combined together they can be very deadly.

Too bad I am not posting what I do with a whole bunch of people coming after me :D Bug me to write a Trunks Guide through a PM or something and if I get enough requests I will :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom