Beam Trails

Best answers
I was Just wondering if any one thought about giving beams dust trails when near thae ground or a wall.

It is nothing special and most likely not be seen alot but it would look cool when it did happen

Best answers
it would be cool but if ur too close to the beam and u dont get hit ur screen may be blocked by the dust and some one will attack u from behind

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about we just make the beam trails fade out instead of just dissapeering when you blow one up? Sometimes I'd like to see where the beam that just hit me in the back came from.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
How about we just make the beam trails fade out instead of just dissapeering when you blow one up? Sometimes I'd like to see where the beam that just hit me in the back came from.
that would make it very unlike the game.... sounds wierd o_O.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean unlike the show? But they never detonated beams on the show like that. They also released beams when they wanted to stop firing the attack, so it turned into a ball, meaning that the train would have been recycled into the projectile. In ESF there is just a big trail that dissapeers as soon as somebody touches the beam. It would make more sense if it faded out after a couple of seconds instead of just being gone so that no one can tell where the attack came from.

Best answers
i like the beam fading idea. Also i think the player should keep the firing pose for about 1-2 seconds,cause in the show they rest for a few after firing a big beam and dont move.

Best answers
Maybe the trail could "feed" the blast. If you fire a beam and it hits someone, the bigger trail you had, the bigger the blast would be.

Best answers
Damn, i like the idea. Besides, nothing is more annoying than being hit by a kamehameha and surviving, just, then trying to search for your target, not finding him and kicking the snot outa some other poor sod, then being blown up by another kame for your foolishness.

Beam trails and turbo aura trails.

Best answers
ok this is kinda of topic but lets say your losing a ps you should have like a reserve power shot.
EX. your gohan and a goku shot a kameha at you and your psing with a masenko you have no chance untill u right click and a second blast travels up the beam trail and helps your masenko out.

I dont know if this would be cool or not but it would help a ton.

The second beam should only be able to be shot if like your halfway in the losing zone of the ps bar.:)

Best answers
How strong would this second beam be?
½ the power of the original beam or 2/3 perhaps?
I like the idea.
It's kinda like when you're losing the ps and you get so mad that you get a surge of extra power that would be transferred to the beam.
But if this would be implemented in the game in a later version it should come with a high cost to prevent abuse of it. Whenever you use this skill half of your current KI-reserve would be used. So if you got less than ½ of your KI left then you would not be able to do this. Or it could maybe take away some of your HP, like 1/4 or so.... (open for suggestion)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom