Beam sugestions

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can you make the beams when you shot the beam to look staight and evy other beam,and the ki blast speed to be biger,and when some one trow a smaler ball ,or if you shot a KHH and someon shot a generic ball in you KHH your KHH suld suck the generic ball and you can control so no more PS to a generic beam

Best answers
Well if your pl is high enought it just absorbs the beam does it not?

and wha? it was rather difficult to understand that out :) sorry

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
can you make the beams when you shot the beam to look staight and evy other beam,and the ki blast speed to be biger,and when some one trow a smaler ball ,or if you shot a KHH and someon shot a generic ball in you KHH your KHH suld suck the generic ball and you can control so no more PS to a generic beam
Didnt quite get all that but. If you fire a fully charged kamehameha and the oponent fires a generic beam/ball the oponents attack gets absorbed and your beam continues as if nothing happend. Its already in. Now if your oponent has a lot PL than hes strong enough to struggle your kame with his generic attack

Best answers
john_volkov said:
Well that wil make the Gen beam usefull. The gen beam is allready weak , that will make it even usefull than it is.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is what i was talking about whit the beams beeing straight

Best answers
john_volkov said:
This is what i was talking about whit the beams beeing straight
I never noticed teh beams starting like that.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that was from runing and shoting
and this is from idle

AND I HATE THAT CURB,and as for Generic Beam this hapend to me he had a Pl similar whit my pl I was Cell i had a Pl of 950 000 and he had like 820 000 i don't realy remeber right his pl but he trow a Generic ball in my beam and i'v begin PS, but his is tu spamebal so there will be no chanse for the weak pllayers

Best answers
theres already a system in 1.3 to straighten out the beams in a PS, called the rubber band effect or something like that, as for the twisted ass beams that appear while someone shoots while moving is being fixed.. I think:scared:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom