Beam Struggles

Do you agree with me?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
I do not know if this has been mentioned yet but I think when you are in a PS you should be able to use left over ki to put more power into your beam and like DMZ show the beams actually clashing together and have the circle thing get bigger for more energy you put it... Much like Gohan when hes SSJ2 against Cell and he does this little wuss kamehameha then all of a sudded makes if massive and demolishes Cell.. What you guys think??

Best answers
i think thats a good idea. would make the ps even more fun.

MaX

Best answers
if u have the beams get bigger it bomb all time if u around same pl it get so big blow up and lock up cpus prolly.. good idea tho

Best answers
The longer a PS lasts the explosions already get bigger. It doesn't involve extra ki like it should but the longer you PS with someone the more damage and bigger radius explosion it will make.

Best answers
Yea they do get more powerful but you should be able to see it!! Like MaX said though... It may crash the game, to get by the game crashing all you gotta do is make a limit on how big it can get.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doesn't it already do that? when a ps ends the explosion is usually bigger. i tried it with lan once and he explosion hit me from the floor all the way up to the really tall rocks in esf_cell_day

Best answers
GRR yes I know the acctual explosion gets bigger but I want to see the beam get larger when your actually ps'ing! :)

Best answers
Yes!
This should definately be added, in fact im surprised they havent added it already.
Add this along with the feature which im sure must have been suggested a million times, you cant be attacked while in a ps.
Or maybe it should be that once uve put more ki into the ps than u cant be hurt. But of course once the beam explodes everyone else can still get hurt.
Cool add it!

Best answers
Yea in beta one they have added you can't be hurt in a ps and they've added melee struggles... I was talking to Cucumba about my suggestion and he said they have done a new thing in beta 1.1 called the beam particle thingy and he said some cool new features have been added to beams! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom